bklynbenz & some of nyc's finest

bklynbenz

yo what up 420! im new here but def not to this great passion of ours. im looking forward to mixing it up with other connoisseurs, see what you guys are smokin, exchange some good stories and just chill.

living in nyc im blessed to be able to smoke some of the illest weed daily (quality wise, def not price wise lol) that imo rivals amsterdam, vancouver and other places ive visited in my travels.

i was gonna post this in the 'introduce yourself' forum but figured id make my intro proper with some pics of what im smokin now...

img3009um11.jpg

img3015nq21.jpg

img3043mc51.jpg

img3070pf11.jpg

img3003fg51.jpg

nice pics man, and the bud looks great. Keep it up.

mmmmmmm. That looks like some prime bud.
It's been awhile since Romulan has come to the island though.
NYC Diesel is still one of my favorite strains.

Great pics! :allgood:

thanks guys! btw to whoever asked...thats (4) 1/8ths right there and would have normally set one back $350 or higher but being it was the holidays it was $300

1/4's of the murdas around here go for around $165-$200 and 1/8's go for around $100

Man that looks like some dant!!! But those prices are crazy to me... Live in Nor Cal and some Kill Kill around here like some great Purple, Northern Lights, Super Silver, Super Goo, For about 120-175 on the 1/2 .

Got a 1/2 of some Northern lights x Rhino , SUPER dant, for 105 :Rasta:

yea i hear you man, it definitely adds up but its worth it to me. also one of the big reasons why we have higher prices here in nyc is that its so much harder and more risky to grow within the city.

think about the smell from all the murdas growing in such small spaces with neighbors in apartments to the left, right, top, bottom, think about all the people that you gotta keep your shit on the lo from, ventilation, etc.

there was an article in high times maybe a year or so ago that featured a bronx grower and all the shit he has to do/go thru to yield some good shit. ill look for the article and see if i can scan and post here.

thanks man! yea you can def find good murdas that look great, smell great and gets you whacked from .7 twentys to $125 quarters.

id say that the weed pics that i posted earlier is some of the top weed you can get in the city. id also say the shit that i smoke here is as good or even better than weed ive smoked in amsterdam. but its not cheap and those arent prices going thru some five middleman bullshit, those are grower-guy-you prices. i got something real treaty now that hopefully if i get my camera back ill post some pics later

wow im in ny and hella close to the city and i aint never payed no prices like that. 1/8 is like 60-70 and an oz of some sour diesel is around 400-500.

^^ post some pics man. im not doubting that you can cop some good murdas with whatever name your guy feels like telling you that particular day i just dont think it will be on this level. like i said in the post right above yours that you can cop a 1/4 of good murdas for 125.

im not the only one paying these crazy prices for the REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD murdas, look at this article from only a few weeks back

N.Y. PURPLE HAZE DAZE OVER ; COPS KO THUGS WHO SOLD $560-PER-OZ. POT

Back
Top Bottom