Black Indica, Closet Grow 5' X 3', LED

LipP

The vendor that set me up with my soil and nutes started me with a bale of blank soil - no nutes at all other than what I feed with. I am starting off with GAIA POWER BLOOM 2-8-4 designed for good root growth and flowering ....

I am wondering, once the seeds sprout - and I put them in soil for the very first time should there be any nutrients in that soil? Likely if so it needs to be very watered down, correct?

Best of luck with this grow. As for soil I think a weak soil (low nutrient content) or a blank soil is best for the first couple weeks. The first set of leaves, cotyledon, will supply the young plant with all it needs in the beginning stages of its life.

Once the cotyledons start to curl and die its time to consider amended soil or a 1/4 strength nutrient diet and slowly work up to full strength.

Im still a newb myself on my first grow but this is what ive gathered from my research. I hope some experienced growers will chime in if anything I said is incorrect and steer you right.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ya man ... big thanx! No ... you are spot on .. I too am in big trouble with my room mate (bull/jack russell) .. very demanding and persistent, moody and .. well .. downright my "bruthafromanothamotha" bfff (best frikkin friend forever)

I took more time to read and ya .. no nutes at all for weeks for sure! My vendor's web site cross sold me on line about Arctic Glacial Rock Dust .. and we concurred that it would't hurt at first .. my one is in now, .75 an inch under and the other born from the tap showing is born about 8-12 hours behind .. just did two for fist time .. limited space and new neighbors. I'm learning loads and the BEST is that seed is the same .. so I'm sitting rubbing my fork and knife together at the pics here ..

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom