Black Spots on White Widow Buds

svResolute

420 Member
Hello everyone. I've been growing indoors for 7 years and have never seen this before. I'm currently in a 6 plant grow -- 4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widows -- that began November 25, 2023. They are in 3 gallon pots, FFOF soil and GEOFLORA fertilizer toppings every two weeks. Temp is 79F with 47% humidity. 3,000 Watt LED lighting.

The WW girls have dark spots on their buds; the NLs look normal. Is it a mold issue?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

WhiteWidow1.png

WhiteWidow2.png

Thanks for the response. I think I overreacted and should have known better. Some other growers responded similarly and I'm convinced you are all correct.

Hello everyone. I've been growing indoors for 7 years and have never seen this before. I'm currently in a 6 plant grow -- 4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widows -- that began November 25, 2023. They are in 3 gallon pots, FFOF soil and GEOFLORA fertilizer toppings every two weeks. Temp is 79F with 47% humidity. 3,000 Watt LED lighting.

The WW girls have dark spots on their buds; the NLs look normal. Is it a mold issue?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

WhiteWidow1.png

WhiteWidow2.png
Purples are good.
Your night temps must be 10 or more degrees lower then day time.
Looks great.
Just beautiful ladies.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I had a C4 Auto from Fast Budz go dark purple or maybe even black, I thought I came across a good pheno... Never know what your going to get, all of the buds were real light and airy, it didn't amount to much, I was disappointed to say the least. I sure hope yours yields good. Happy Growing! Pic below

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom