Black Strap Molasses during flush?

savingson

My girls are almost ready for their flush. I was thinking about giving them some blackstrap molasses during the process to keep the Magnesium Calcium and Potassium levels for plumpy buds. I have read very conflicting things regarding this. Some people say that they use molasses all the way to the end. Then others say that it can cause a harsh smoke. Any of my 420 peeps have advice?

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I'm trying blackstrap molasses myself right now but I can't give you any firsthand experience. I read that some people really like the sweetness the molasses gives. I started it because supposedly it helps bud production. I'm more a quantity over quality guy myself, so if the bud is a little harsher or tastes a little different, that's fine my me. In your case I guess it just depends on what you like.

Thank you this is exactly what I have been reading. Some people says it it makes the bud sweeter. And some people said that it made their Bud harsher. Wouldn't that just be a curing issue?

If you dry it correctly and put a good cure on it I would think it'll lose the harshness while retaining the sweetness/flavor. Only one way to find out.. Let us know if you have positive results if you run all the way through.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I’ve being using black strap molasses!! And my buds are sticky very resin!! And stony and I’ve being smoking indica since 18old!!! Now I’m 48!! Old and I think it’s fucken delicious pure Og!!!

I’ve being using black strap molasses!! And my buds are sticky very resin!! And stony and I’ve being smoking indica since 18old!!! Now I’m 48!! Old and I think it’s fucken delicious pure Og!!!

Agree! Molasses feeds the microbes in the soil, use it freely, doubt you’ll hear from anyone else, the post is 6 years old.

My girls are almost ready for their flush. I was thinking about giving them some blackstrap molasses during the process to keep the Magnesium Calcium and Potassium levels for plumpy buds. I have read very conflicting things regarding this. Some people say that they use molasses all the way to the end. Then others say that it can cause a harsh smoke. Any of my 420 peeps have advice?

I use molasses once a week during the grow. It feeds the soil, keeping all the microbes happy. Flush with rain water.

Back
Top Bottom