BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Successful FIM or nah?
image16600.jpg

Sofia continues filling out nicely for my first crop ever! Had a lot of fun with her. As she enters her 8th week of flowering, Day 47:
image16665.jpg
image16667.jpg
image16666.jpg

Should I get some Cha Ching flowering Nutes??? I'm sure that would give my buds denser. And that's exactly what I need in life!

the nutrients you have should have everything the plants need. I see you said 8th week of flowering, but that plant has more than a couple weeks left of growing for proper nugs. I think she'll get chunky for you if you wait it out :)

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 milliliters per liter in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milliliters per gallon and discontinue use to begin a harvest flush from 7-10 days.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

For vegetative growth I would use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule. I read a study where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and plants grown under a 16/8 lighting schedule grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

I did notice a difference in the rate of growth; at 24/0 it was a constant creeping grow, but with 18/6 I had more stretching.
Maybe a light schedule like:

(Mon. 18/6), (Tues. 24/0), (Wed. 24/0), (Thur. 18/6), (Fri. 24/0), (Sat. 24/0), (Sun. 24/0)

Giving the plant days for rest and days to put in that work haha.

I'm familiar with the General Hydro line so I may pick up some KoolBloom Nutes, whenever I grab more gardening wire. Although I've seen your results KingJohn, that Snow Storm isn't a bad alternative.

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 milliliters per liter in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milliliters per gallon and discontinue use to begin a harvest flush from 7-10 days.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

this guy is f'n awesome lol. Going to research products and may apply to my next grow.

Tonight I removed the LST from Mary Jane. She's got some great looking flowers and I want her to put a little more energy into them. While in the veg cab. Maliah, WWxBB #1 has officially started her training program as all potential tops are tied down, 10 total. While WWxBB #2 is going to get into some sort of training net or scrog for her grow.
I'm thinking Many Tops vs. Select Few Tops. A WWxBB yield challenge.

Back
Top Bottom