BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Do you guys have any good (K) Potassium suplement?
:helpsmilie:

Wood ash, Kelp Meal (good) and granite dust (I work at a granite shop and use this with good result). Greensand is good too.

Wood ash will affect your PH so test your runoff PH there.

If you like to do tea feedings you can try Black Strap Molasses in your tea - I use this regularly all the way up to flush, just do not over do it but BSM helps with a lot of trace minerals not just K.

Cheers

WWxBB Veg day 32. The girls are looking right on track and healthier than the first run. Check them out below. Maliah and KayK the WWxBB hybrids.

KayK:
image17086.jpg

image17087.jpg
image17088.jpg

Maliah
image17090.jpg
image17089.jpg

Do you guys have any good (K) Potassium suplement?
:helpsmilie:

I use the Snow Storm Ultra, both Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry to supply additional potassium to my plants in flower.

Sofia, The Sleestack x Skunk plant has a visible coat of thc. Took a loooonnngggg time for some reason. Hopefully 2 weeks from flush with her.

Sofia The Second (Sleestack x Skunk) Flowering Day 62
image17162.jpg
image17163.jpg
image17164.jpg

Mary Jane, The Super Silver Haze is going to be one to watch. This plant is gonna put some weight on in these next few weeks.

Mary Jane: Super Silver Haze: Flowering Day 34
image17166.jpg
image17165.jpg

Been reading through some of our ambassadors journals, picking out what I can implement into my own grow. With the WWxBB I did a heavy defo hoping to get a stretch out of the branches. Also adjusted my LST to even out Maliah's canopy.

My marijuana has medicinal purpose and I know it! I've been watching a ton of mini documentaries on medical marijuana and I work as a caregiver to an older guy bound to a wheelchair. Now I'm faced with this decision should I offer him the remedy to all his pains? A tranquil getaway from any suffering? I would enjoy seeing cannabis bring joy back into a mans life.

Maybe I should. It would be a step toward my pharmacy! My first patient :)

My marijuana has medicinal purpose and I know it! I've been watching a ton of mini documentaries on medical marijuana and I work as a caregiver to an older guy bound to a wheelchair. Now I'm faced with this decision should I offer him the remedy to all his pains? A tranquil getaway from any suffering? I would enjoy seeing cannabis bring joy back into a mans life.

Maybe I should. It would be a step toward my pharmacy! My first patient :)

You may wish to show your elderly gentleman some of these videos

[video=youtube;J9h8mma_APM]
[/video]

[video=youtube;nenE0YxBl80]
[/video]

[video=youtube;L7UXL_lJ0BA]
[/video]

[video=youtube;Z2Xd7cseGcE]
[/video]

[video=youtube;nrBW55Cbz8Q]
[/video]

she looks thirsty. move her farther from the light and see if she comes back.

Back
Top Bottom