BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

It's looking like a good opportunity to top KayKay & I made a dome to try some cloning.
image17352.jpg

I'll try an put some pics of the cutting in there tonight.
What are the odds this works? :helpsmilie: :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Polo how did you make this? I wanted to have an inexpensive clone dome myself, what did you do for yours if you dont mind me asking?

I sacrificed her to better my garden whole couldn't stand to look at her like that :(
image17424.jpg

:rip:

Polo how did you make this? I wanted to have an inexpensive clone dome myself, what did you do for yours if you dont mind me asking?

It was fairly easy I just found a few large tubaware that could fit a cutting into and hold humidity. I don't have space for a humidity dome so if this doesn't work I will end up getting making a 5 gal cloner.

KayKays memorial:
image17445.jpg

The passing of KayKay was a shock to us all, but we have some of her exact genetics and are trying hard to clone her. A blessing in disguise because now I can fit the 5 gal in the veg cab. :)

In flower the SleestackxSkunk has begun budding it should come down in some weeks.

image17446.jpg
image17448.jpg
image17447.jpg

It seems like everyday I check on Sofia, the SleestackxSkunk she's got a new coat of white hairs! Mary Jane is rolling through no hiccups.

Week 11:
image17599.jpg

Week 6:
image17600.jpg

Maliah doesn't seem too sad about losing her baby sis. The burn on her leaf is from a CFL giving her a lap dance :rofl:

Week 6:
image17595.jpg
image17594.jpg
image17597.jpg

As for the clone... This day 7 and it looks alive so yeah

A little Foliar Feed today for Maliah.
-You should NOT take cutting from the top of your plant. EVER.

When I top plants if the vegetation length is long enough I use the cutting to root as a clone.

MJ :morenutes::morenutes:
image17776.jpg

When I top plants if the vegetation length is long enough I use the cutting to root as a clone.

When I've topped it's normally to small to clone. But practice makes prefect. I know it would be 100x easier with the aeroponic cloner.

Doing my research currently as it may be time to start flushing Sofia. Not sure whether to anticipate the pistols changing color during the flush or to wait for the desired hair color before starting to flush.

The pistils will all change color during the drying and cure process.

Here is a recipe for a home made Clearex Flushing Solution

I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Coloring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 milliliters per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

When I harvest I use disposable vinyl gloves and when I harvest a plant I start by cutting the branches off 1 by 1. I take the branch and first strip off all the fan leaves. I then use a pair of Fiskars Micro Tip Pruning scissors and trim all the sugar leaves flush with the bud. I then take the trimmed branches and place them in my drying rack to dry for 5-7 days or until the buds just break off the stems. I then trim off the buds from the stems and place the buds into storage containers. I take the buds out of the storage containers and place into a large bowl for 10 minutes per day for 10 days.

My drying rack

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

For trimming I use Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip recommended by the arthritis society, they come with a lifetime replacement warranty. One of the handles broke on my last pair, I used the warranty claim on the website and Fiskars replaced them at no cost.

https://www2.fiskars.com Titanium Micro Tip Easy Action Scissors No.5

drying racks

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings - perfectgardens

Flower Update:
The sleestackxskunk is getting her flush this week :cheesygrinsmiley: When I opened the tent tonight she was wilting, but no worries as her pain will end soon. MJ may be "ready" but "are you done" is the question I'm asking her.

SleestackxSkunk
image17906.jpg
image17907.jpg
image17908.jpg
image17911.jpg
image17909.jpg
image17914.jpg
image17913.jpg

Both Girls, MJ and Sofia got a defo today.
image17912.jpg

Veg Update:
Day 51

The goal is to outgrow the box, unless Baby Kay gets roots, Day 12 for the cutting.
image17905.jpg

image17902.jpg
image17903.jpg
image17904.jpg

I'm trying to follow the FF guide from the nutes link in my sig.

I use FF too but I have only had a few girls that like it full strength... i currently pot in half and half Happy Frog and Ocean Forest and when I start the nutes (Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom) I only start at 1/2 strength... I have done a grow full strength and got good smoke but it was hard on the girls. When I start at 1/2 strength I can watch to see if they need more or less and very seldom am I having to adjust from 1/2 strength... I also us the blooming trio (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching) and again I follow the chart as far as what to give and when but only use 1/2 strength.... I love Fox Farms and have tried others and b. is correct... it is not an organic line... The Grow Big is but not the rest of it... I know organic is important to a lot of folks but it is not to me.... I flush well before harvest and I have not found that it affects the taste or harshness... I currently have a completely organic grow and a Fox Farms grow going... I was curious to see if I could get as good of results with the organic as I do with the FF....:circle-of-love:

My budget was way more restricted towards the end of this first grow so I couldn't get the bloom trio this time. I would have loved to have the trio this time around though. :love::morenutes::circle-of-love:

I got impatient with the cutting and transplanted Baby Kay into a solo cup, also transplanted Maliah into the 5 gal. :):) Hopefully she starts vigorous growth ASAP

Today may be Sofia the 2nd's Pre Chop Press. Just a few pics

image17999.jpg
image17998.jpg

Once Sofia comes out I should begin to flush MJ, the Super Silver Haze. A couple pics.

image17994.jpg
image17995.jpg
image17996.jpg
image17997.jpg

nice dude. what yield are you hoping for on that one? I personally would go one more week, but it's all up to the grower really. reminds me of diesel a bit.

Back
Top Bottom