BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

I have just FIM "Sofia The First", I have 90% confidence it will create more tops. I also may not need to cut "MMJ" i was reading that list may result in another main shoot, or meristem, or terminal bud. Whatever you want to call it.

Today was a slow yet productive one, I started to design my closet space to be dressed in panda film. As well as transplanting" Miss Mary Jane" to her final home. I think it's a 2 gallon but I could be wrong. It's gonna be a long weekend for my recovering babies.

Sofia The Second after their FIM job haha. FIM job :rofl:
image15130.jpg

Today was pay day! So I started on my closet project as promised panda film lined the walls and picked up some CalMag. I'm looking for some tips on an intake before putting a door on the tent so feel free to drop your two cents here :clown:
image15135.jpg

You can see I already have an exhaust fan x3

Thanks for putting thing into perspective Doc. I should be finding a way to make it work for me. I may stray away from the duct once more and go with a portable a/c unit. It all depends how soon the kids are ready to come out of veg.

Don't forget about Mrs. MJ though! She is taking a liking to her new home.
image15163.jpg

I'm trying to force a new top through LST instead of topping. Her training is going well, no signs of stress.
image15164.jpg

Doing a dry run on the closet now, I may go with a light baffle design. But a lot of things remain in the air with this closet.

Back
Top Bottom