BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Yea 2-3 should be good. BTW how do you water? I ask because i have been doing some reading and have found there are some different ways to water.

I've been using a schedule, but it's a bit excessive. I spray feed once a week, mainly I just shake up my premixed nutrient; I have 1 gallon of water with a table sp. CalMag, in another gallon theirs a mix of grow big and big bloom, by fox farm. Close to a cap full of both. I just fill my spray bottle and give them about 300 ml into the soil.
Unless it's just a pure water feed.

The Sofia Watch Grows Into Day 4:
image15498.jpg
image15499.jpg
image15500.jpg
image15502.jpg
image15503.jpg

I can't wait to put MJ under the LED!

Today I upped the lighting in both the cab and closet grows!:riskybusiness::riskybusiness::riskybusiness::riskybusiness:
I got a PH pen as well, Mrs. MJ gave me a few caution signs so I grabbed one.

I flushed Mrs. MJ and gave her 200 ml of water from my premixed gallon that had 2tblspn CalMag by General Hydroponics
image15575.jpg

Did some defoliation on MMJ today. Just a little trim, should I just trim the leafs next time or start at the stem not to sure I've seen the stem left after trimming and just began seeing the whole stem being chopped through joining 420.
image15359.jpg

You should remove the whole stem of the fan leaf from the plant if possible. Water droplets on the leaves can magnify the light and burn leaves. Your leaf damage appears to be from nutrient over spray. Thin line can cut into the stems when used to Low Stress Train cannabis plants, I use rubber coated garden wire to Low Stress Train my plants. If string is used to Low Stress Train cannabis plants a loupe should be tied at the stem ends.

I removed the fishing wire an also topped Mrs. MJ's main shoot tonight. I'm confident about the TOP seeing my success in topping Sofia.
image15631.jpg

Today one of my WWxBB seeds popped so it's time to crack down on my journey as a gardener. :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine::nomo::morenutes:

SOFIA WATCH DAY 8:
image15629.jpg
image15630.jpg
image15628.jpg

Looking good subbed! If you need any help ever let me know.

Sub'd. On page 2 now, iI will catch up next few days.

Good to have you guys! :welcome:

This morning was super sketchy! I wake up early, like 4:40 for work and went to see Sofia before heading into work. I go to adjust my LED and it completely smashes Sofia! She lost some leafs and one of her tops was trimmed in the incident. But I got it lowered May give them water +CalMag tonight i think they could tough it out.

Back
Top Bottom