BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Tthis is Day 10 The Sofia Watch

image15682.jpg
image15684.jpg
image15683.jpg

looking good. is it an auto? if so you should have nice buds in about 12 weeks from sprout.

I suggest getting alaska fish fertilizer instead. it's cheaper and works just as well.

you'll burn your plant. it's easy to burn with foxfarm's products becuase they tell you to use WAY too much. on top of that they advertise as being organic, but really aren't. I just don't like their stuff. foxfarm's products are just like miracle gro's products. if you decide to use it do so sparingly.

I'm trying to follow the FF guide from the nutes link in my sig.

Ive gone off script with my FF nutes when my plants got bigger, not sure if you will have the same issue, but with LST, topping and FImming, the schedule because less useful because the plants need time to rebound and you end up vegging longer than one would hope. Bigger plants go through nutes a lot faster than what is on the FF schedule. I was following the schedule for my still vegging plants and right after a nute feeding they still would sometimes show signs of nute deficiencies.

you'll burn your plant. it's easy to burn with foxfarm's products becuase they tell you to use WAY too much. on top of that they advertise as being organic, but really aren't. I just don't like their stuff. foxfarm's products are just like miracle gro's products. if you decide to use it do so sparingly.

Possible, but Polo will also gain some grower experience on what to use and what not to use. Trying different methods can be helpful for himself and other new growers out there too.

looking great. are you running both the led and cfl or is that two different plants?

I have "Sofia" under the LED with some CFL help. Mrs. MJ is under CFL only and still in veg. I have a cab for veg, and a closet for flowering. Going for perpetual cultivation!
I'm praying for the 1st of 4 WWxBB seeds (To the Ganja God). I think I planted it into the rock wool side ways, I had to flip it so the stem was going down. The taproot is still all white so there's a chance at life.

I'm really thinking I should get an LED from sales@twilightgroups.com this weekend. They're having a 50% off sale, so hat 450w is looking to good for the closet or a tent. :hmmmm:
Check out the LED items available for 50% off HERE!

Back
Top Bottom