im hanging out for a while longer to see what happens! Just guess I am a wee impatient! And please dont delete his LOL, Or mine , Just delete my stupidity LOL. I guess We really take for granted what people put into this process and dont stop to appreciate it. Hats off to all of you that have grown killer buds, im a total noob! but not a noob smoke wise

Take a step back bro... growing itself can be very enjoyable, if you let it. These wonderful plants are living things, striving to grow to their maximum potential, and maybe, just maybe, end up being some of the dankest buds you've ever laid eyes on! :yahoo: They could be...all depending on the environment and nutrients you provide. You should never give up on a healthy, thriving plant... And remember, any grow that you learn from, is a success!

:Namaste:

ok guys i bought 2 computer cooling fans and i want to hook them up to 2 old phone charger's!!

anybody tell me how lol ????

and which fan should be bigger the exhaust or intake?

thanks

kl thanks

got a 140mm for exhaust and a 90mm for intake

and managed to get them both hocked up to ac-dc chargers no problem atall

pics to come tonight of new attic grow room, my setup and my plants

stay tuned

Mr Ganja said:
pics to come tonight of new attic grow room, my setup and my plants

stay tuned

I have a perfect attic to grow.. But I'm worried about summer temps. What are you doing to prevent over heatage? I saw you can order attic fans that pull cooler air through the bottom edges of the roof and expel the hotter air out the sides/top of attic. Some are solar powered too which is sweet.. But even with that, attics get so damn hot

I just picked up a nice hepafilter fan/ionizer 2 days ago, removes the smell and keeps the plants circulating with fresh air and basicly particle free, so my plants are getting nothing but fresh air, Hey Ganja btw im starting 12/12 today, Im gonna force them bitches into telling me what sex they are! plus my laterals are like arms out wide.. And did I tell you my plants bled? Man was freaky but cool, I was like wtf.....But this shit takes so long dont it!! I guess my second grow I will have a better time cuz i will know where i went wrong this time! Ill post some pics too later on! Peace out!!

I have a perfect attic to grow.. But I'm worried about summer temps. What are you doing to prevent over heatage? I saw you can order attic fans that pull cooler air through the bottom edges of the roof and expel the hotter air out the sides/top of attic. Some are solar powered too which is sweet.. But even with that, attics get so damn hot

Not really worried its cool where i live, also i have removed some of my loft insulation to allow more fresh air flow. I have got pics of my setup now check them out below:

I just picked up a nice hepafilter fan/ionizer 2 days ago, removes the smell and keeps the plants circulating with fresh air and basicly particle free, so my plants are getting nothing but fresh air, Hey Ganja btw im starting 12/12 today, Im gonna force them bitches into telling me what sex they are! plus my laterals are like arms out wide.. And did I tell you my plants bled? Man was freaky but cool, I was like wtf.....But this shit takes so long dont it!! I guess my second grow I will have a better time cuz i will know where i went wrong this time! Ill post some pics too later on! Peace out!!

wats up !!!!:high-five:

I am just about to FINALLY transfer my bitches to my home-made attic grow area

check out below:

OK peeps this muther fukin heat issue with my attic grow room has caused me so much shit but i reckon i have cracked the issue!!!!

Basically i built my own grow room in my attic and i was having trouble with the high temps my 400w light was puting out, Built that shit too tight:Namaste:

Got my ballast and my fans hooked up to a timer and a thermal cut-out extension incase shit goes down:scratchinghead:

I have now bought two fans 1x140mm fan & 1x90mm fan and spliced them with two old mobile phone chargers,(comment if you want help with this easy) and used the larger 1 as an exhaust and smaller as intake as seen in pics. Without the fans temps were 120 degrees farenheit..............Now they are????

85-87 degrees farenheit so its just about acceptable might get another fan for exhaust tommorrow

smell shouldn't be an issue at the moment but we will see how it goes plants go in here in 15 mins and i will give them their first nutes to. I will upload picks of plants in 50 mins.

check out pics below:

photo_9_9.JPG

photo_8_10.JPG

photo_7_9.JPG

photo_6_10.JPG

photo_5_13.JPG

photo_4_16.JPG

photo_3_22.JPG

photo_2_28.JPG

photo_1_25.JPG

photo175.JPG

Yeah bro nice one! You been busy man, time consuming aint it?? I had thrown a fit the other day almost scratched the whole project, So glad I didnt because just one night on 12/12 I see more veg but still no sex, I am not worried because I think within the next 2-3 days I will be good! And you have ventilation going outside right? I just pop my window in my room open for about 20 minutes every 6 hours or so get fresh air on top of the new hepa i bought, You should consider one, Keeps the dander and dust down nothing and keeps the smell out!, I am going to try LST today on one of my pants to see if it helps me out. But nice set up

Back
Top Bottom