BMG Grow Journal

Here's Female#1 putting out frost in preflower, love to see how she finishes

20240311_040529.jpg

Already started prepping for Presv#2. No trying shortcuts this time. So I'm going to stick to what I was doing in the past and what always worked for me. Still have more pots to do. I'm hoping to be done by the weekend so that I can start germination.

20240312_043641.jpg

So in my whole collection I only have a few "Green" strains (probally 4 or 5). I never had anything of "Extreme" potency in my collection. Don't get me wrong, I have strains with great potency wether Green,Black, Purple or Red/Pink but when I refer to "Extreme" potency I'm referring to highs that are described to last up to 4-12 hrs. Highs that make you feel that if your having a heart attack and dying. Panic attacks are reported after consumption with some people reporting paranoia and feelings of fear. People also reported after consumption that they've went to sleep and woke up high. I wanted to change course and do the variegated stuff but with reports like these I feel that it's necessary to preserve this line quickly and it has priority over anything else however cool or pretty it may be.
*Presv#2* is important its going to be one of the strains I use as a backbone for when im done and have hybrids to offer under a brand name to whomever may be interested in the work I'm doing. Presv#2 is dominant and passes over its potency when used to create hybrids.

Not bad for a 1 gal pot eh? What do you guys think? She's kinda sad right now because she feels a little dry. All the plants do. I'm prepping stuff right now to get them wet so hopefully by Friday 1 am ill give them some water until Saturday when I can feed again.

20240312_220750.jpg

In my limited research I had done I believe the variegated trait comes from DJ Short and his work with the blueberry line. All info online can be taken with a grain of salt, and if anything is true...most things learned are not. 🤣 I had read somewhere that variegated traits are prevalent in the blueberry line due to his work with genetics that had been exposed to paraquat. 🤔 Now it's got me wanting to go back and see if I can find that article again. If I can find it I will link it back here for informational purposes.

When my variegated traits popped up it was due to my work with bluecheese. Your plant is awesome for a 1 gal pot.

A copied line from a site that speaks of the trait...

Project V is the name of our endeavor to ‘pheno-hunt’ for the rare variegation trait in DJ Short’s Old World Genetics. The Rosaberry x Blueberry BX1 tester seeds that I received from DJ produced an amazing male possessing the variegation trait.

It can be found at safeeakh.org

As guidelines go linking other grow sites is not allowed, but the info is out there. It's bed time for me. Rest well, mate.

Project V is the name of our endeavor to ‘pheno-hunt’ for the rare variegation trait in DJ Short’s Old World Genetics. The Rosaberry x Blueberry BX1 tester seeds that I received from DJ produced an amazing male possessing the variegation trait.

As guidelines go linking other grow sites is not allowed, but the info is out there. It's bed time for me. Rest well, mate.
My plants are way different than DJ shorts, no blueberry genetics in these. ALL seeds show variegation from seedlings up to Harvest. I will skip the variegated line ahead a few other's. It was way down the totem pole but i feel that since its an "Ornamental" cannabis plant it deserves to move ahead some. The Variegated line will now be Presv#5. This line is not only "Special" and close to my heart but it was also given a "Special" name too, when i received it for a noble deed. It has a 3 part name associated total! This line has an Initial Strain name along with what the Males and Females are called. It'll be here soon and I'll be answering all the questions you have in regards too the strain that i am able too. I'm prepping for Presv#2 at the moment if your curious on how long it will be before I grow that particular line. Presv#5's name will be released sometime at the end of Presv#4.

BMG aka Aleister Growley

537176.jpg

Yeah I know of dj short and have spoken to safeeakh on occasions! His variegated line that he is working with is different from mine. 😉

I've stopped releasing names to strains that I'm growing and breeder information due to a few ignorant members on here saying that my genetics I collected for the last 2 decades are ALL "Junk" so since that is the case and I admit Yes, it's all garbage and all the work I'm doing is just a big waste of my time I'll just be listing my preservations not by names and from what Breeders you can purchase them from (If still available) but by "Presv#". The only strain name that I will be releasing that I haven't already since that "Incident" took place will be the one I've given to Presv#5 the Variegated line.😡 🙏😆😉

I'm not a "REAL Breeder" I've just been doing this shit out of my house for the past 2 decades. I don't have a fancy "Industry" Cannabis job so my advice from experience that I have with the plants means absolutely nothing here.. I dont have some big warehouse I grow out of, so I guess I'm just a "Pollen Chucker" with "Junk" genetics. Now i just stick to my thread! 😆👌

It's sad really. The overall vibe I have been getting from social media lately in general is posting anything is really just inviting others to join in and pontificate about how much more someone else knows. It seems like the days of encouragement and building up someone are gone. I am pleased you have a place to document your ventures.

Pollen chucker? 🤣 Yeah I guess that's me too. I still would select for traits and cull out others so in theory...people can kick rocks. 🦶 We know what we are doing and truly don't need anyone's blessing. Rock on, brother.

It's sad really. The overall vibe I have been getting from social media lately in general is posting anything is really just inviting others to join in and pontificate about how much more someone else knows. It seems like the days of encouragement and building up someone are gone. I am pleased you have a place to document your ventures.

Pollen chucker? 🤣 Yeah I guess that's me too. I still would select for traits and cull out others so in theory...people can kick rocks. 🦶 We know what we are doing and truly don't need anyone's blessing. Rock on, brother.
Thank You, I appreciate you! 🙏

I have a friend that comes and reads this thread every now and then, He's not a member or a grower but practices in the Occult Sciences which is another one of my hobbies that i study and every now and then he likes to look at my thread and gives me a call to see how I've been. So Big up to Dr. Lucifier much love and respect for you and the Fam. 🙏

Hey everything is looking lush! I like that you're breeding too! Happy Thursday!! Keep it green and frosty!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom