Bonsai Girls

Hey all. Been MIA from the site for a few years. I have been living in an apartment in the city, and don't have room to grow indoors, so I have not been able to grow for several years now. As I was starting my veggie garden this year (my apartment has a small deck), I decided screw it, why not grow a girl or two stashed among the rest of my veggies. I have seen folks do bonsai mothers, but my only goal with this is to grow a girl or two for shits and giggles and see how it goes. I plan to keep these very small and don't expect any kind of substantial yield obviously. It is more of a fun experiment to see how well cannabis does as a bonsai.

I started with seeds that I have saved over the years. Most of these seeds are 5-10 years old, but so far, I have only seen a slight decline in germination rates. I germinated 6 seeds about a week ago, and 4 of the 6 germinated so far. Hopefully I will get at least one female. I transfered the 4 germinated seeds to a Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil mix today. Once I have something worth taking pics of I will post some photos. The goal is to keep them small and concealed among my other plants (for nosey neighbors more than anything, I am 100% MMJ legal in CA).

So if anyone has any advice on growing micro ganja plants, I am all ears. I plan to follow my basic guidelines I used when I used to grow outdoors in the Sierra Nevada of California. Good to be back.

-Odin

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom