Boo'sBuds DP Auto Ultimate LED Grow

Update:

Day 35- Monica loved her food yesterday, I've also lowered the light but keeping a close eye on her because it's very close!!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Update: (a day late)

Day 36- Gave her a water today with 2ml cal-mag .

I tried to supercrop her but I think I may have just LST'd her by accidental.......i didn't want to break her! Lol anyway I attempted to supercrop so i rolled the stem inbetween my fingers till I could feel the stem crushing slightly then I bent her over but there's no knuckle area??? Have I done this right??

She bent back up towards the light already 5 hours later! :)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Update:

Day 37- So she's bounced back from the supercrop .

I've noticed she's got the "Claw" today as she's going into flower stage, what do you guys recommend??
Her last feed was still with the grow and next feed will be with bloom nutes, should I flush her before I give bloom??

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Update:

Day 39- I Started Monica on her Sensi Bloom A&B feed today at 1ml/L and Rhino Skin 1ml/L in 2.3 Litres of water :)
The nutes do all the work from there, her run-off is 6.6 thanks to the PH perfect range im running ;)

Been giving her a little training everyday and she's just had another defolling :)

She's around 50cm tall now after the super crop, no deficencies, looks happy & healthy and STINKS to high heaven!! ..

Happy Growing Everyone!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Update:

Day 40- I finally braved it! Monica got a proper supercrop today! The pliers worked wonders .

I just hope she bounces back from it :/

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom