Box Build and First Grow - CFL

stub-your-toe

First off i got the box plans from this guy.

Grow Box Construction

So the props go to him, :Namaste: :high-five: I just decided I was going to make mine a little bit bigger. when i need to i am going to make the top half a spot for vegging and clones.

you can call me Stub and this is my first attempt at building a box and growing this beautiful plant we all love to smoke

So lets get started!

Seed: Unknown bag seed
Set up: 4x4x7, 42" white shade, Mylar
1-200w 6400k
2-64w 4100k (One is in, till i get set up a little more.)
2-23w 6400k

dsc07396kl.jpg

dsc07398cp.jpg

dsc07401g.jpg

dsc07407.jpg

dsc07429j.jpg

dsc07433a.jpg

I am using the BC bud nutrient kit and 1/4 strength of their recipe for now. they are about 15 days old now. i gave them about 3 cups of nutrient water over the last 4-5 days and so far so good but i am going to let the bottom of the pot dry up a bit before i water them again to get some roots growing. then i will be transplanting them to a 5gal pail. i will post when more growth happens until today this is how they were growing

dsc074161.jpg

and just a couple of the little ones before i say goodbye, taken yesterday, the one with the leaf that is a little squirrelly has straightened out and the new leaves that were just showing yesterday are now aiming straight at the light :) just since they have gone under the light at 5 pm so i am excited to see how they are going to grow and i am crossing my fingers that they are female.

dsc07417y.jpg

dsc07418n.jpg

Thanks for reading, Happy growing.
Stub

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom