Bread mould trichaderma

Pondwater

I buy trichaderma as it protects plants the fungi takes over all other rot and shit but the green mould on me bread is that too ? Can I not just bloody put the bread in the soil ? I see green we bin it ..
then I buy trich at. A price to ad to soil ??

04439693-9397-46C8-8C72-5AFDD355F9EB.png
91F96CA5-1D84-41BA-BF53-EA014662431D.png

I buy trichaderma as it protects plants the fungi takes over all other rot and shit but the green mould on me bread is that too ? Can I not just bloody put the bread in the soil ? I see green we bin it ..
then I buy trich at. A price to ad to soil ??

04439693-9397-46C8-8C72-5AFDD355F9EB.png
91F96CA5-1D84-41BA-BF53-EA014662431D.png
Bro think you can help me . I have white wispy threads all through my medium, is it fungus or something I should be worried about? New grower , soil coco ,perlite. Fully organic biobizz neuts

IMG_0654.jpeg

Bro think you can help me . I have white wispy threads all through my medium, is it fungus or something I should be worried about? New grower , soil coco ,perlite. Fully organic biobizz neuts

IMG_0654.jpeg

you're asking cannabis in a mushroom thread lol.

but to answer the question that is nothing to worry about. it's mycorrhizae, mycos for short, which is a beneficial mold. it helps your plants. folk even add it.

folk even add it.

I’d divorce my wife and marry it if I could. If we ever wanna get to sustainability, myco is gonna need to play a major role. Especially for those who insist on using synthetic P

you're asking cannabis in a mushroom thread lol.

but to answer the question that is nothing to worry about. it's mycorrhizae, mycos for short, which is a beneficial mold. it helps your plants. folk even add it.
I did think that but wa s unsure . It’s every we’re in every pot think it is the bat poop 💩 started using when it went into veg last week. Thanks for the reassurance new to the game tend to micro the ship out of it . No it’s no good, trying to bk off.

I did think that but wa s unsure . It’s every we’re in every pot think it is the bat poop 💩 started using when it went into veg last week. Thanks for the reassurance new to the game tend to micro the ship out of it . No it’s no good, trying to bk off.
Mushrooms, lmao . I’ve got no shame

it's all good grow bro (or gal). keep asking the questions and communicating. it's how we all get better. :)

Back
Top Bottom