Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

420-magazine-mobile1267724166.jpg
. Jarred up 12 full jars and have 2 that's about a third full. This trimming sucks, been at it all weekend.

After just an hour trimming I start to feel like Quasimodo the bells the bells the buds the buds.

Stellar haul jarred up there man.

Word. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinking to myself how much I enjoy seeing the results of professional work - the little details we would never think about, like the hotglue. For pros, that's just part of the work.

I could do that, but it'd take me a long time to think it through and then fix the all the screwups I'd make anyway. :laugh: There's a lot to be said for just knowing how.

:bravo:

The funniest is those videos from like russia for diy fixes, one with razor blades as a homemade blender. This is awesome to see what a gluegun type things where it is actually intended.

Christmas in July. Got one day left. Been checking out those camera's on amazon trying to decide on one that just hooks to my laptop. I'd post you some ideas cuz we have enough drama of building. You got the 50x and 200x at the same price. Gets a little confusing. I got in trouble for posting you bad links. I'm having the same problem with the apogee. Why is it 500 for the 400 when the one that hooks up to your laptop is only 250? Why it costs us diy guys so much to figure it out, but just look at how worth it is to you.

Shoot. Hope I don't get into trouble for this. But there was images from this camera... think it was this one.

Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)
81sAi-SRO8L_SL1500_.jpg

Images-Marijuana-Trichomes-Digital-Microscope-004a.jpg

I'll try and find better updates. Ripping bathroom out today.

Back
Top Bottom