Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Gotta dump these too. Trash. Booo
image0000001.jpg

I over exagerated the fence one. That's how it was the day before with all of them before I chopped the table legs in half. The cops drove by multiple times giving me the evil eye and shaking their heads. Not in the relm of I'm doing anything wrong or illegal. More of a look idiot, we don't want to deal with the assholes around here that are going to fuck with your shit. Main street of Arcata.

Great thread, lots of info! Any cheaper boards like the chilLed you could suggest?

I just hope that me and buck, if he has the time to help me organize it a little better. Too much bullshite you know with people just messing around, then important things all together. Like there is too many posts where graytail just gives you info that you didn't even know you needed. Same with buck. So many people here that are just... humans. freaking awesome.

I just hope that me and buck, if he has the time to help me organize it a little better. Too much bullshite you know with people just messing around, then important things all together. Like there is too many posts where graytail just gives you info that you didn't even know you needed. Same with buck. So many people here that are just... humans. freaking awesome.

Thanks buck

The sunboards and wavy boards are great, and they are a third of the price of the chilled. Same diodes, the samsungs. Cutter electronics is coming out with a board also, should be great product.

I'l have a look at those. Thanks for that, those ChilLED lights looks great but that's way over built for what I'd need. Just want to add more lights to a frame.

Wow a beautiful Indian cycle...drool. I am a bit of a nut. I have a honda rc51 a historic 1000cc Vtwin Honda built because they were pissed that Ducati was allowed 1000cc instead of 750 for world super bike championships. They won a few years with it.
But hondas vtwin sounds much less refined than Ducati's. This bike makes a huge loud BLAP BLAP BLAP that thunders through the streets even at cruising speed. It scares old people and children and I get dirty looks going the speed limit.
The torque is the most insane I have seen on a bike since my '85 Suzuki gs1150e a non fairing 4cyl geared for torque with a 0-60 of 2.6 in its heyday (not by me I am a conservative rider)
I ride a custom built hd sportster with a 1200cc 10:1 pistons a nice cam and a soft tail frame with an hd roadking dominator rear wheel 16" 21" front wheel stretched canary red

I think I might have put too many lights on my new panel. I just fired up the 2 white channels. They effin blinded me. These boards are super bright, I'm glad I didn't get the 200w boards.
420-magazine-mobile248971109.jpg
. That was half power with overhead lights still on. I have feeling these are going to blow cobs away, and only 1050 ma
Yep. I use three of those in a 2x4

I also use some GrowGreen 200w boards with 384 samsung lm561c diodes in two channels similar to chilled but no colors just 3500k and 5000k

I need to check on those. I'm hoping to have mine done this weekend if I can get home to work on it. Already over 70 hrs at work this week, long week. Just got done with 32 hrs straight, sucks

I was impressed with how bright these boards are. I have my interface all wired up, just got to hang fixture and it's ready

Back
Top Bottom