Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Probably because it will allow the foliar to wipe off easier. Many things like Mylar start off beating panda but no surface I know is as easy as Panda to maintain reflectivity, especially with 2x week foliars.

Totally agreed. Cal-mag... liquid light. I'm going to have to buy a roll of that the tent material. But Hmm, now your making me think that panda film might be better on the frame I want to build. Just rip it off after every run. Ugh, these tests are going to be expensive.

Thanks bob, this was my 2nd grow with the diy leds. Been using hps for few years lol . Idk why but seeds are addictive, I've been buying $200 a week lately. Need to stop, I have enough for couple years. Hopefully I'll finish my room this weekend and have new light hanging. I've kinda neglected new girls past 2 weeks, been busy with other stuff and trimming.

Have a great weekend .
You must be in a legal state cause when I order seeds they never come in the breeder packs like you get

420-magazine-mobile1413870473.jpg

I have to finish this room, asap, my little hucks are in dire need of a transplant. I'm getting close

I want to experiment with these myself.

Hey buck, where did you order from? I've been searching and I already ordered my 15s but I'd like to see what the price difference is if they have them. Then be upset if they're really cheap lol. Just getting caught up. May take me a second or 100 .

Hey buck, where did you order from? I've been searching and I already ordered my 15s but I'd like to see what the price difference is if they have them. Then be upset if they're really cheap lol. Just getting caught up. May take me a second or 100 .

I was trying to look back to see what you where referring to. Couldn't find it. Are you talking about the air pots, got em at htg, 7 gal for 5 pack was $45, in about to order the 12 gal, 5 for like 55 I think can't remember lol

Yup!! I found them for sooooo much cheaper than I paid. So I placed an order and I will return mine. Efff the bull crap. I'm getting $80 back asap!! I have other things to pay for and had no idea about this htg, thanks buck, you're a money saver bud!!!

Back
Top Bottom