Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

These testers for strayfox are chugging along, doing good for just couple weeks old
420-magazine-mobile1472135311.jpg

I'll try to get some pics up of some new beans that's been coming in. I really went overboard this time. I can't remember what and where I got most of new beans. I ordered over 20 new strains. Everyday 3-4 comes in lol. Still waiting on starduster from dynasty to get dropped, gonna pick up 2-3 packs, gotta get shiggs a pack

Those testers are looking great! I just had my first 4 Rassberry Hashplant seeding pop above soil last night!

Sounds like you'll be set on seeds for a while with how many you're getting lol!! I need to start a collection like I'm sure you have going lol

Keep it Stoney:passitleft:

Light is looking freaking awesome Buck!
We were able to get our heat sinks ordered today from HLG and our boards should ship tomorrow so next up is picking the drivers for them so we may be needing to pick your brain and Grays as well. We have two twin board lights that we got as a kit, think they are the 260’s and one 4 board that’s still in the box, got 10 boards coming and 5 double heat sinks so we are hoping this will cover the flower room well enough for us but we will see how that goes once we get to that point.

Hope your feeling a bit better Buck and your kicking the crap out of them visitors that so rudely interrupted your garden! Ever tried any black seed oil Buck? If not please check it out, might be just the ticket your looking for.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

LOL! She's that pissed? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sheesh, women these days ... :straightface: Testosterone is testosterone. Someone should 'splain that.

[Edit] ('Course, my perspective is a bit off right now - been binge watching Game of Thrones. :laugh:)

Oh man, that sounds like the party to be at though. I would have been there sipping a water and driving.

The girls are looking good man. I looked into the Phylos testing after you posted it, not really unreasonable, but I can bring myself to swing it. Just run them and see what I get.

Oh man, that sounds like the party to be at though. I would have been there sipping a water and driving.

The girls are looking good man. I looked into the Phylos testing after you posted it, not really unreasonable, but I can bring myself to swing it. Just run them and see what I get.

I have a buddy that orders a bunch of kits, gets price down to around $10 a test instead of $60 for 4 test.

It helps me keep plant count in check

Here's a cvc
420-magazine-mobile1744895373.jpg

Back
Top Bottom