Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

420-magazine-mobile2131525835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1401071700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile920620011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile722138711.jpg

That is after 1st cat, I have some problems with one huckleberry kush, it has spotted up after her 2 cats
420-magazine-mobile499335121.jpg
. The rest have. Ice green color, but this one is lighter and buggared up. Do I need to use more snake oil or should I add some epsoms

Just received a nice gift today
420-magazine-mobile8633412.jpg
. Got 8 sunboards and 6 of the wavy boards. I checked his site these were sold out, I was shocked I got them. Now I just gotta come up with a pattern and mount to a frame. Since I already have a bunch of 240h-c1400b drivers, this will be a very easy and simple build. Gonna make 2 frames and use a simple potentiometer and timer. These are going to primarily be for vegging. 12 boards will total at 630 watts at the wall. I might try to get by with 10 at 500 watts.

I need to get a few drivers of different drive currents, something to play and test with. Great thing about these boards, they don't need heatsinks if running below 2800 ma

Morning to ya Buck
Hope your feelin a bit better our friend! The girls are lookin good despite the pest issue. We have been very lucky so far and haven’t had that issue........yet. One of the dispensary’s up here kinda got smacked around for selling clones with mites to folks, I’m sure that didn’t help them get any brownie points with customers. Looks like a huge PITA to try and get rid of those lil falkers and I’m sure it would be overwhelming for us.

Hope you have a great day Buck

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Stopping by to see what's up Buck... Hope you're feeling better and from the looks of the ladies you seem to be on the mend!

Congrats on the new round, and the new lamps, and the new seeds! Looking good brother.

Good luck on future harvest!

Back
Top Bottom