BREXIT and seeds from mainland EU

BirdieNumNum

Well what do you know.

First it was the ham sandwich and now it is my seed order from Holland to UK being returned to the supplier for no apparent reason...Never had problems before !

Idiotic EU apparatchiks are going to ruin the hard won UK cannabis seed business Spanish and Dutch seed banks have built up over the years....

Shame...I hope they complain to their politicians..

I think there is just some buggering about in EU countries to punish the UK for leaving the European Union. Just enough over zealous officials who are just going ruin some aspects of trade by being petty.

UK cannot be seen to make leaving the EU a success and they dont care they damage our friends trying to make a living selling into the UK. I am sure it will settle down but by then many businesses in EU and UK will have lost customers...

Lets face it - all these politicians are too scared and corrupt to legalise in the first place.

Same idiots that are not promoting vitamin D and Ivermectin etc for Covid but are happy to promote Remdesevir and monocolnal antibodiess because institutions are run by vested interests - big pharma, research scientists whose funding depends on big pharma. Not all of course but enough.

Back
Top Bottom