Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow: Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Re: Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

I think we are about the same point in our grows, I have a crop of Super Silver Haze that's 9 weeks in to flower, and I've just started to see amber show up in a few trichs, like 3-5% maybe. It was enough for me to trigger the last two weeks of the count down, and start the flush. I have the same loupe you bought, it does the job for spotting trichs. If you wanna see there are some pics on my Grow thru it with my iPhone. Nice grow and good luck!

Thanks brother, I started my 12/12 flip on 4.30.17 so I'm entering week 7, some colas look ok but I think I will go to 9 weeks if I can, the trich's are what I'll base it on. Going to check out your grow

Official start of week 7
420-magazine-mobile678512697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1557734854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1033461632.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1654694788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1513670679.jpg
420-magazine-mobile928986413.jpg
420-magazine-mobile961901893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1191253272.jpg

Mold is spreading like wildfire, officially onto 3 branches, cut now?
420-magazine-mobile339498069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427609531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1183925511.jpg

So after reading up on this some more seems like I'm screwed, live and learn but man this sucks as I have two choices cut down all the mold branches or harvest the entire thing. The bad side of removing the molded bud is that it may pop back up on other unaffected branches. Next grown I will have a dehumidifier and air purifier running round the clock during flowering.

Damn bro sorry to hear. Looks like they were shaping up to be some frosty broads.. Hopefully you can save the remaining branches!

Damn bro sorry to hear. Looks like they were shaping up to be some frosty broads.. Hopefully you can save the remaining branches!

The mold is growing on one plant at a quick rate, and one plant very slowly, I cut off the buds with h mold and have a dehumidifier now, hoping the dehumidifier allows me another 1-2 weeks but I began flushing today in case I need to harvest early, (next 2-3 days) already begun getting everything in place for drying. One thing I've learned throughout this grow is that at least for me having all the right equipment is key, to think humidity will cost me maybe 200 worth of smoke is a lesson learned. The current weight of the plants seems like a 4-5 ounces per plant if I can push them 2 more weeks

Hi gang dehumidifier is in place but I will be cutting one entire plant today due to mold, you cut off one bud affected me two days later 3 more bud sites get mold. From the looks of it this Afghan strain seems like it could go another two weeks maybe 3 of flower so I will be cutting this one to ensure my other afghan survives another 2-3 weeks. That being said it is the start of week 9 of flower and this plant should hopefully at least give me two ounces

Hey Chico. Live and learn bro. Sounds like you are still gonna get some good smoke from it. Next round will be better. Everything learned will help you hone your skills

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom