Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow: Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Officially starting week 5 of flower
420-magazine-mobile1110952032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2077666514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1854795509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455970714.jpg

Ok gang need some insight, if I have lower branches that aren't developing as much as my higher buds can I cut off the tops come harvest time and let the lower buds flower longer to put on more weight?
Yep, that will work, alot of people do that, the smaller popcorn bud will get more dense.✌

Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Yep, that will work, alot of people do that, the smaller popcorn bud will get more dense...

Yeah I'm thinking maybe they'll be more couch lock in terms effect but I didn't want to cut a whole branch if the bottom wasn't filled out, thanks man. Thinking my tops will be ready to cut at 9 weeks, bottom around 11

Looking good, gonna be a pretty good yielder looks like...

Fingers crossed as I have to shut down shop by October on all growing fronts until next Feb. I've got 4 girls in the rear pushing but all in 3 gals grow pots. They're in 3's because I'm pushing 1 cks purple kush, 1 cks Dutch treat, & 2 clones from my current flowering girls and needed to fit them all in my space, not hoping for much yield as I really want a variety only from that grow

You have a good plan Chico. You can cut the tops first and let the bottoms go another week or so. When you think they are ready, check the trichomes. Your plants look great

I have a 30x jewlers loupe. It works pretty good. I personally like the trichomes to be around 20% amber. It's really all personal preference though. Got my loupe on Amazon for like 10$ nothing fancy

Morning guys woke up to one branch that looked really molded, I cut it but I'm nervous this will spread any ideas
420-magazine-mobile801252736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1414813478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649523941.jpg

One thing decent that came out of this discovery is that the molded looking part was only in the middle of the branch so I had to cut off of a top which sucked at that moment but it led me to find out that I already have bud! Not fluff but dense bud! This is officially the start of week seven flowering and I can't wait to smoke this
420-magazine-mobile1089848234.jpg

I know it isn't cured but I just want to get a gage of the potential high

Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

I think we are about the same point in our grows, I have a crop of Super Silver Haze that's 9 weeks in to flower, and I've just started to see amber show up in a few trichs, like 3-5% maybe. It was enough for me to trigger the last two weeks of the count down, and start the flush. I have the same loupe you bought, it does the job for spotting trichs. If you wanna see there are some pics on my Grow thru it with my iPhone. Nice grow and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom