Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow: Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

So day 16 of my clone/bagseed grow, as of now debating getting rid of my bagseed, I have purple kush and cbd Dutch treat from cks on the way and I'm thinking about just going with guaranteed fem plants, it's cool seeing new plants but I doubt I'll have space for 5 plants in my 2x4x5 tent and I want to grow at least one of each strain when they arrive, anyone ever grow cbd Dutch treat?Got it for my medicinal needs

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I ended up scrapping my bagseed seedlings, and tossing the current soaking bagseeds. With my cks cbd Dutch treat & cks pkush coming plus my clones growing I don't want to waste anytime on this grow getting rid of potential males from unknown genetics down the line. I also took a cutting from my 4headed afghani and put it in a rock wool cube, it's my 1st actual clone into rock wool so I hope it goes well. All in now with the clones and the incoming cks seeds!

Do you have the link to this? Found this helpful too Nutrient deficiency looks like I may have Mb/nitrogen deficiency, kind of a letdown because I fed last Thursday with Earthjuice cal+mag & fox farm grow big, next watering I wanted to go straight water but not so sure due to my leaves but I don't want to over feed, thoughts?
I don't have a link. I just saved it from somewhere ( maybe this site ). I really like the 4 headed plant

Here's another one I have saved
420-magazine-mobile2107668939.jpg

Re: Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

Is vegging with my current 250 watt mh and the 1200 watt overkill? My current 250 mh and my led seems to be doing ok, my led pumps out 4000 lumen can't remember the true wattage right now but I got it from Home Depot

Your lighting should be fine for vegging. I'm not real experienced. But the best advice I can tell you from my experience is don't overwater, go easy on nutes ( watch how they respond after feeding ) and don't sweat the small stuff. I just finished my first grow with decent success. The next grow will be more relaxed for me. I'm going to be getting it going soon

Your lighting should be fine for vegging. I'm not real experienced. But the best advice I can tell you from my experience is don't overwater, go easy on nutes ( watch how they respond after feeding ) and don't sweat the small stuff. I just finished my first grow with decent success. The next grow will be more relaxed for me. I'm going to be getting it going soon

Thanks man needing to chill is what got me stuck with clones in the 1st place, 1200 watt is going up tonight, it's a Chinese 1200 watt led no individual bloom/veg switches but I bought it based on bang for buck looking into a 600 watt better brand led light with the veg/bloom switch to purchase to remove all non led lights. I have two 400 watt hps bulbs and an hps system & a 250 mh system from my last try I want to get rid of if led produces good results

So the new 1200 watt led came in and it's lights flicker on and off, this is a replacement for a 1000 watt that 1/3rd of the lights came on. Spent 140 on a light that has pushed my plans for my grow two weeks as I intended to start a 1000 watt in my tent since last week but have been waiting on this replacement 1200 watt led, it's like someone is playing a sick joke on my plants. The manufacturer is super nice but this is two lights that have flaked on me back to back. All I want now is a refund to put 140 towards a 600-1200 watt legit led definitely looking at viparspectra

Re: Brother In Law Ruined My Life Grow - Two Clones & 3 Bagseeds

So the new 1200 watt led came in and it's lights flicker on and off, this is a replacement for a 1000 watt that 1/3rd of the lights came on. Spent 140 on a light that has pushed my plans for my grow two weeks as I intended to start a 1000 watt in my tent since last week but have been waiting on this replacement 1200 watt led, it's like someone is playing a sick joke on my plants. The manufacturer is super nice but this is two lights that have flaked on me back to back. All I want now is a refund to put 140 towards a 600-1200 watt legit led definitely looking at viparspectra

So I got the refund and put it on a
420-magazine-mobile849530878.jpg

An extra 170 in difference and I'm going to keep the current 78% working 1200 in there as well as supplemental, I have the original defective 1k watt led which only cuts on in the middle but I'm debating adding that but long story short I got basically 3 1k led lights and paid 170 for a viparspectra 900 watt post refund return, those faulty lights have to be better than 300 watt led's right? lol I'm hoping so

So this morning I woke up determined to fix my defective 1k watt Chinese led that only lights up in the middle and fix my 1200 watt led that arrived yesterday as a replacement for the original 1k led but is also defective (all the lights cut on but it does a disco kinda off on flickering in the back row). Opened up my 1k and ended up fixing the light issue but my fans popped on me, end result for the 1k lights on but no fan now, officially scrapping it as it cuts on but now has a burning smell. Opened up my 1200 watt led and was able to rewrire some areas and now my 1200 watt led works but there are about 10 bulbs now that don't work instead of an entire back row, figure I'm getting 80% productivity out of it now. Waiting on a 900 watt viparspectra reflector series to arrive Thursday so until then my new light setup in the tent is my disco ball wannabe 1200 watt led, my 300 watt incandescent replacement led, and a 100 watt incandescent replacement led. Here is the new digs
420-magazine-mobile423041241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031205342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile423767246.jpg

So it's day 18 of my clone grow and tying down my girls has been great, going to definitely scrog and based on my current tying down method I humbly think tying down my plants now should give great returns prior to scrog. My disco ball 1200 watt led is actually panning out, here is my pics before trabajo
420-magazine-mobile1691221780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile538761060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1888607072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495278903.jpg

My humidity isn't high enough, I've added some containers of water, any other ideas? I'd like to get to 55-60 minimum

Or wet a towel and hang it in the tent, it will raise humidity a little.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Walked in today and it was 17rh, I'm losing my damn mind, there are 3 full containers of water yet my humidity actually dropped from 28 before I left for work to 17rh, I will be hanging that wet towel tomorrow, any other non humidifier purchase advice would be great

So I got my relative humidity to 30 and I think it's due to the wet towel, going to do it again today to see if I can get to 40, my goal is 50-55. The girls look like they can use some water but not like it's life threatening so I'm going to check back on that note tomorrow. On a side note my clone taken from the 4 headed Afghani seems to be coming along in the rock wool cube , some of the fan leaves are sticking up so I think I'm a week from it settling in but if it takes I may have a dilemma tent space wise as I want to grow one plant of each of my incoming CBD Dutch Treat & Purple Kush, mo weed mo problems lol. Anyways here are pics from day 20 of my clones
420-magazine-mobile465101934.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1458443236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1321865989.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410389084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1171211944.jpg

Day 21 of my Afghan clone grow and there's some great news. My cks seeds came in, will definitely be my goto seed bank, the extra for shipping was 100% worth it. Looking to germinate them via their instructions but it's really cold here and I don't want to lose out on any seed as I'm looking to only germ 1 seed of each strain I ordered which is Dutch treat and Purple Kush, thinking about getting a heating mat, will make a decision today. Watered my girls, both plants have shown sex, and I got my humidity where I wanted it which is a minimum of 40 rh. Last but not least my viparspectra 900 watt came in, great product manufacturer, just the assembly alone blows the other two high wattage cheap leds I bought out of the water. So I took out my 1200 watt cheaper Chinese led light (which when I checked this morning had another row of bulbs not working) and put in the viparspectra and kept my supplemental led clamp lighting same as before. Here's the photo shoot
420-magazine-mobile2044190343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1813510417.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1419663930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom