Brownies

Never baked anything with marijuana... =(

Not into that. I've already mentionned my reasons... By eating a brownie for instance, you have no clue how potent it is, I hate not being able to control my high. I'll just stick to smoking it hehe

I use the leaves from the plants. Then I grind them up in a blender and simmer with cooking oil. I then drain it with pantyhose to get just the green oil and make normal boxed brownies. And they work quite nicely. My sister always buys the mix so she can take them to work with her.

420 said:
i use either an ounce of middies or half ounce of dank in mine...
and i always end up on my ass... :D

how about you?
You can make brownies with only a half?? damn man that awesome, when do you throw in the mix?

DaHui said:
Never baked anything with marijuana... =(

Not into that. I've already mentionned my reasons... By eating a brownie for instance, you have no clue how potent it is, I hate not being able to control my high. I'll just stick to smoking it hehe

its acually pretty easy to figure out how much pot is in a serving of what you bake. for instance you could make a muffin mix that makes six muffins with 12 grams of weed. then you know every muffin is about 2 grams.

It depends on the strain it is. Some are more potent than others. Also when you use the leaves its not as potent as using bud. It might take 3-4 with leaves and it might only take 1-2 when you use bud. Depends how strong you make it also, everyone has different tastes. And I like the idea of cooking it in the oil first, strained, and added in with the mix when made. Besides, Cooking gives it a whole different feel so there isnt really a valid comparison here.

Mrs MV...:smokin:

Old is good look at me.....!

MV... :biggrin: :grinjoint: :smokin:

MV5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom