Browning and burnt leaves

Anytime buddy!

I love the resources that this site provides and the people that come with? Are next to none great group of folks around here

Consider starting a journal Bearded Budz!! Just check out my signature!

image27148.jpg

Just to keep y all posted on the recovery process, here s how she's been going over the past 3 days. I watered it when I transplanted but haven t given it anything for 3 days in an attempt to let the roots dry out a bit and maybe streatch out from being all bound up!

Depending on how moist the soil is should be when you water. If the roots dry up too much that's not good. You don't want to kill the microbs in the soils and drying them out can do that.

Water when solid is dry an inch down

This was taken this morning just as the lights turned on. 8 days after the initial flush and 5 days from the transplant. I took some more advise from ma boi Pigeons420 and watered it yesterday so the roots wouldn't dry right out. It had been a few days since I watered. Such a shitty time, waiting waiting waiting to see some positive results and I just cAn t see anything too positive yet! I guess it s just a waiting game now!
Thanks again pigeons for the support, I might need a meeting of the minds this weekend sometime or even tonight! Lol

Anytime my man!

Those old leaves will not get any better. They will stay like that. But just monitor the new growth the ensure that it is green and healthy. That's the best way to tell. The new growth is at the tip of the buds on top and the pop corn buds on the bottom. Just give her some waterings with 10% run off for the next few days and I can hook you up with some bloom nutes.

So just a little update that will sum up this whole experiance as a lot of lessons learned that all originated from day one. Ok so these seeds I started with were found in a batch of street grass I got, red flag right there esp with today's genetics and properly grown grass! I found seeds growing in the buds this morning and litterally occurred over night! I have pics from the night before and they looked fine. Moral of the story is if yA find seed s in your bag, good chance it's a hermi. I know the one plant had a lot of stress over the last few weeks but the other plant that was just great has the exact symptoms at the exact same time!! Less then 4 weeks from harvest, aww man I m one sad fella:(

Damn that sucks man!! You could harvest her early and take what you get. Won't be a great smoke. But it'll smoke. However, I've got a big hash bag that is always looking for some more spice ;)

Back
Top Bottom