Browning and burnt leaves

There are definitely some seeds in there. That sucks, but people had been growing herb with seeds in it for thousands of years before they figured out how to produce sensimilla. Unless you are depending on your crop to pay for your electric bill or you have more plant's ready to move in there for a second try, why not just run it until its finished(shouldn't be too long after seed formation)?

Thanks a lot iwltfum for the encouragement, I did follow through to harvest and i m SOOO glad I took your advise! Not like I got any killer weed out of it but I learnt so much, found some amazing guys on here to refrence from and the best part is it truly sparked a passion for growing. I CAN NOT WAIT to start my next grow and to do it "right" from the beginning! That Pigeons dude has shown me so much and could relate to the issues i was encountering and dole out some seriouse knowledge! Props to you Pigeons
So I harvested about half of what I had and am gonna make hash out of the rest, after i shook and picked out about a million seeds! Lol, I can't wait to look back at this in a year or two too see where I m at Thats forsure. Hahaha

image28602.jpg
Thanks a lot iwltfum for the encouragement, I did follow through to harvest and i m SOOO glad I took your advise! Not like I got any killer weed out of it but I learnt so much, found some amazing guys on here to refrence from and the best part is it truly sparked a passion for growing. I CAN NOT WAIT to start my next grow and to do it "right" from the beginning! That Pigeons dude has shown me so much and could relate to the issues i was encountering and dole out some seriouse knowledge! Props to you Pigeons
So I harvested about half of what I had and am gonna make hash out of the rest, after i shook and picked out about a million seeds! Lol, I can't wait to look back at this in a year or two too see where I m at Thats forsure. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom