BT until harvest?

420interest

420 Member
I am literally a couple of days from harvest but am seeing some bud worm damage. Should I spray one more time until I harvest or should I just harvest now even though my trichomes are not quite ready yet? My first grow and I am seeing some damage from the critters.

Damn Moths drop there eggs on your plant, then hatch and suck the juices out of the buds. Look for small size burnt/crunchy spots on the buds, that's where its eating. Hopefully you just have a few and not a full on hatchling party.

1596132123485.png

This is the active ingredient in your BT and it doesn't sound toxic to humans but I may recommend you try a bud washing technique if you are still spraying. It says safe on edibles up to harvest.

Trichomes are at about 5% amber and the rest are cloudy....I was trying to get just a few more of the amber but am afraid that if I wait to long I will find more damage from the bud worms. Regardless, I would like to wait for a few more amber, say at least 20%.

If you have any amber trichomes and bugs eating them and leaving poop behind you have to decide if it is worth waiting for more amber to lose more buds to an insect

Back
Top Bottom