Bubba Kush - DWC - LED

Just a quick morning update with one picture, Temperatures during the day have been in the mid 70's with a low of about 65 at night, humidity at max has been 52% with a low of 40%.

The plants seem to be enjoying the extra energy from the 250 watt MH (will be swapped out to a HPS during flowering unless someone thinks it is better for the spectrum from the MH in flower)

Water temperatures are hanging about 67-70 which is about perfect. Hydroguard was added the first day I filled the buckets, unsure if I should be adding back in the system or not. However without delay here is how they look this morning!
IMG_20160120_071510.jpg

Quick update for the evening. Temperatures have stayed stable, one plant which was doing the best now seems to be slowing down in growth compared to the other two. I am sure when looking at the picture it is obvious which one that is, all PPM's and pH readings are nearly the same, tomorrow is day 8 on this bath of water. Seeing how things have not become unstable I may just top off nutrients if needed or continue with adding water.

The roots on all the plants are starting to look like the one pictures however that is from the largest plant at this time.

IMG_20160122_173149.jpg
IMG_20160122_093742.jpg
IMG_20160122_093737.jpg

rite on man I remember when the girls in my system were growing roots like yours! it always shocked me! now I'd probably get eaten if I open their buckets up. anyways lookin great! love the pic of the girls they are getting much bigger!

Plants are getting larger, tallest one is about 14 inches, shortest is around 11. Temperatures have been good, got the PPMs dialed in really well now. I think the pictures say a good bit about how they are doing. On a different note, my current LED light is having some strange intermittent issues, the unit doesn't seem hot but seems to have a few LEDs power off at random times. With that being said I am currently seeing if I can return the light, looking at replacing it with a Mars II 900 or 1200.
IMG_20160126_163143.jpg
IMG_20160126_163154.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom