Bubba Kush DWC on the Fly

Can't believe this was your first ever grow. And such awesome results!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I've been interested in growing for some years now and have read several grow guides, plus lurked over 100 hours on this forum before that clone was given to me, which really jump started things, otherwise I would've kept making excuses about equipment or something.

I'll get one, maybe two journal threads before I relocate and start doing some outdoors with autos and monster sativa.

Its a winner. I bet your pad was stinking so good. Oh and how many times did you have to wash you hands to get the black finger-tips clean. lol

Thanks, near the end of flowering I was a bit worried cause you could smell it from outside, fortunately I have a blower fan and carbon air filter, the stink is nice though so it didn't get used much. only washed my hands after cigarette breaks, latex gloves ftw. :Namaste:

Awesome yields! I can only hope my plants will do the same. I've been wanting to try DWC, but so far have been sticking with soil because of my comfort level with it. I will definitely keep an eye on your future grows. :goodjob:

Awesome yields! I can only hope my plants will do the same. I've been wanting to try DWC, but so far have been sticking with soil because of my comfort level with it. I will definitely keep an eye on your future grows. :goodjob:

Thank you!
If you want to try DWC you could always have a single DWC bucket in the room with your soil plants, unless temperature is an issue, then yeah...

Gonna be switching to outdoor soil, I'll be reading your journals.:popcorn: :partyboy:

the namaste smiley is gone :/

LOL I would need a seperate tent just for a single DWC system. I may try it out with one of my tomatoe seedlings to see what happens...:yummy:

LOL I would need a seperate tent just for a single DWC system. I may try it out with one of my tomatoe seedlings to see what happens...:yummy:

if you mean a single tent for the massive monster to have all to itself, then yeah, but the space taken by a 5 gallon bucket isn't much and you could start flowering very early to keep it smaller. good luck with the tomatoes, i'm sure they'll be massive!

Hey man, Just discovered this grow as I am going to set up 8 buckets for my next grow...you did a great job it looks amazing. Props

8 buckets!?!? I sincerely hope you plan on recirculating those, unless you're making DWC your full time job ;P :goodluck:

seems this journal is over, i'll post a pic within a week of the finished, cured, nugs. Most of which have been smoked, and lemme' tell you, phew, everyday it's been better and better when I open the jars to burp em, it smells like some lightly rotten/skunky fruit perfume and the tokes, while harsh at first (3 day flush) and as previously stated that even harsh and uncured with no flush they were just as good as medical grade. Now it's no contest, the taste, smell, smoothness and overall high has shattered my expectations, i mean, I know dang near any strain can be good if grown well and tended properly, but i never expected this girl to be as good as she is so far.

All in all; she gets 9's across the board, I'm sure there's a more potent or more fragrant or, etc. but she just smashes in all categories, going to miss this girl when I leave, so there'll be one more journal from me in DWC, 2 plants (same strain) scrog and hopefully c02 under 2^400 watt HPS. Might try new nutrients, might not. We'll see, thanks again to everyone for joining in or just lurking by, wish ya'll could have a taste of Sandra. ;)

I wish I could taste Sandra too, great job, and great journal! I look forward to following your next run as well, good luck and enjoy the rest of your nugs!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Back
Top Bottom