First Grow DWC Blackberry Kush & Master Bubba

Monday should be good then keep it up. Flowering usually makes them double sometimes triple if they are really young you should be fine watch the temps though.

Monday should be good then keep it up. Flowering usually makes them double sometimes triple if they are really young you should be fine watch the temps though.

Yea, that's what I heard... The temps stay around 70-75, I figure I'll flower them Monday and see how big they get when done. The next round I'll have a better idea of know long I can veg. BTW, saw your grow and its gorgeous!

It works out great but I vegged a little long and one Cheese is bigger than the other but the smaller still has fat buds all over it. I am only going to veg a month instead of 7 weeks next time and I will probably harvest more quality buds then I will with this grow.

2 per bucket is perfect IMO. I plan to try a few with just one plant as well to see how they will do. I tend to grow Indica's so 2 Is perfect. if Sativa dominant only 1.

It works out great but I vegged a little long and one Cheese is bigger than the other but the smaller still has fat buds all over it. I am only going to veg a month instead of 7 weeks next time and I will probably harvest more quality buds then I will with this grow.

2 per bucket is perfect IMO. I plan to try a few with just one plant as well to see how they will do. I tend to grow Indica's so 2 Is perfect. if Sativa dominant only 1.

Thats great info!! I always thought you had to put them in separate pots, but if I can put 2 seeds in the same pot thats great, I already have the 10" pots!!!

I do the same on veg counting. I start counting at 2 sets of leaves which is usually around the end of week one after cracking and placing in the RW. What I look for when growing from seed is the maturity of the plant and not necessarily the height. To me it's mature when the leaves alternate. From that point it's up to me when to go 12/12.

DAY 29

So everything has been going very well to my surprise. I started fowering on Saturday, the BB was getting alittle too big and I was getting worried about the remaining space I have. BB was about 15" on Saturday, I checked this morning and she is now about 19"!!! I also switched up to a 250w HPS. Temps have been around 73 and humidity about 30-32 with lights on, with the lights off, temps are about 68-71, but humidity gets really high in the 50's. I know I gotta bring it down somehow, but not sure how yet... Well, here's some pics, check out that knot with wild growth on the BB!!..:ganjamon:

Master Bubba

MBK_d29.jpg

MBK_d29-2.jpg

MBK_d29-3.jpg

Blackberry Kush

BB_d29-2.jpg

BB_d29.jpg

BB_d29-3.jpg

MBK_BB_Day29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom