Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

I ate the herb whole wrapped in some fresh leaves and rubbed in some grassfed butter. It got me pretty high I must say. I want to try some fresh herbs off the plant now. I am into eating the sacred herb when you need to heal and rest. it worked very well for me. And since watching a couple videos recently I am looking at it and experimenting much more. Love being able to grow my own medicine.

Crazy awesome right? On a tv show I watched an ex cop from NYC did that, didn't smoke any of it, just popped buds in his mouth when he needed relief. I'd be all for it if it means relief.

It is definitely full of relief.

I can't wait to relieve myself with these beauties.
DSCN8353.JPG
DSCN83752.JPG
DSCN8385.JPG
DSCN8386.JPG

Heres the others that I am happy with but they don't look so hot.
blackberry left orange right.
DSCN83742.JPG

Thanks calyx hunter. I am trying.

The brix kit is awesome and recommend it to anyone wanting to grow some dank.

My bubba is actually coming out better than I have ever seen and I have grown it for a couple of years now.

Just got some bubba berries in bro. I think ill be growing out one of those after a strawberry cough :)
Oh, and those plants are fan-freakin-tastic!!!! Youre definitely one of the best bro!
Hope youre feeling great today :)

Yeah Shotta!
Ain't it awesome watching a strain really shine!?
After I saw it happen, I packed up my synthetics forev.
Organics, and Hi Brix are where it's at.
And you are showing us all how beautifully it can be done.
:thanks:

Looking crip shotta right on

Coming mainland beginning of July..Del Mar for a friends wedding. I don't know where you stay but would be unreal to light one up with you and anyone else here that might be in the area. Anyway, we'll see.

I've sent you some mail.....

Also, wait till your next run, when you're more familiar with the High Brix stuff. You're going to really like it!

Chee doc! You get some new da kine special sauce ah? Your buds stay crip already but brah - gonna be mento if you get all kine tricks up da sleeve.

shoots den braddah aloha

Looking crip shotta right on

Coming mainland beginning of July..Del Mar for a friends wedding. I don't know where you stay but would be unreal to light one up with you and anyone else here that might be in the area. Anyway, we'll see.

Chee doc! You get some new da kine special sauce ah? Your buds stay crip already but brah - gonna be mento if you get all kine tricks up da sleeve.

shoots den braddah aloha

Haha....I should call the special sauce, "Plenty Resin." In fact, that's a damn good idea......you may have inspired me!

looks A+++ Shotta...damn those bubbas look finger licking good :cheer:

the greenthumb is strong with you grasshopper!!! lol:Namaste:

I wanted to stop in and say how pleased I was with the blackberry. i had to harvest it a bit earlier than I would have liked due to grow expenses. While the plant was not the prettiest it surely was the most potent and powerful smoke I have ever grown. Its already gone except for my personal jar and everyone is raving. The orange is about to come down with extremely coated nugs on it with a beautiful smell different than all the other recycled super soil runs. The orange is not the happiest looking plant either. But the quality is there. the bubba are finishing nicely but again the plants started getting ugly too. It appears my garden is infested with FG AND POSSIBLY RA.

I wish I would have taken initiative sooner. My yields all went down in my recycled super soil and I am sure that my problem lies inside my soil.

I need another go at the kit and for that i need another bale of promix which I am not financially capable to do atm. I plan on recycling my kit soil but I want to wipe out any larvae living inside the pots. I never had problems with fabric pots once I changed to plastic i never encountered so many problems it makes me mad.

You guys have all been so kind here and made it fun along the way. I need to move on without the distraction of journaling and all that. I am a good multitasker but I am being run by my garden right now.

Im looking for a job now too and if that happens I will probably vanish forever.

I wanted to stop in and say how pleased I was with the blackberry. i had to harvest it a bit earlier than I would have liked due to grow expenses. While the plant was not the prettiest it surely was the most potent and powerful smoke I have ever grown. Its already gone except for my personal jar and everyone is raving. The orange is about to come down with extremely coated nugs on it with a beautiful smell different than all the other recycled super soil runs. The orange is not the happiest looking plant either. But the quality is there. the bubba are finishing nicely but again the plants started getting ugly too. It appears my garden is infested with FG AND POSSIBLY RA.

I wish I would have taken initiative sooner. My yields all went down in my recycled super soil and I am sure that my problem lies inside my soil.

I need another go at the kit and for that i need another bale of promix which I am not financially capable to do atm. I plan on recycling my kit soil but I want to wipe out any larvae living inside the pots. I never had problems with fabric pots once I changed to plastic i never encountered so many problems it makes me mad.

You guys have all been so kind here and made it fun along the way. I need to move on without the distraction of journaling and all that. I am a good multitasker but I am being run by my garden right now.

Im looking for a job now too and if that happens I will probably vanish forever.

That will suck if you vanish bro, you are very helpful and cool as f$Ck. your grow has been inspirational to me. While searching for a month about super soils and organic growing I met you. I don't know if I would have gone into Organics if I hadn't seen ur grows.

Back
Top Bottom