Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

... it surely was the most potent and powerful smoke I have ever grown. Its already gone except for my personal jar and everyone is raving.

I wanted to bring this out. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm new, so I'm hitting these high spots a lot, and it feels GREAT! Congrats! :cheer::party::yahoo::allgood:

Personal bests are so personal and so best!

It appears my garden is infested with FG AND POSSIBLY RA.

I wish I would have taken initiative sooner. My yields all went down in my recycled super soil and I am sure that my problem lies inside my soil.

I need another go at the kit and for that i need another bale of promix which I am not financially capable to do atm. I plan on recycling my kit soil but I want to wipe out any larvae living inside the pots. I never had problems with fabric pots once I changed to plastic i never encountered so many problems it makes me mad.

Ah sheesh. I'm really sorry to hear it shotta - you probably didn't need subpar yields right now. I've never had bug problems and I shudder every time I hear about someone else's. One of these days it's gonna be me.

You guys have all been so kind here and made it fun along the way. I need to move on without the distraction of journaling and all that. I am a good multitasker but I am being run by my garden right now.

Im looking for a job now too and if that happens I will probably vanish forever.

Hey, I understand, shotta, I've been a regular on other forums and it gets to be hard sometimes. You were one of the first to notice what I was doing and to welcome me, and I'm grateful for that. If and when you have to check outta here, take my blessings with you. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I'll always know you as one of the best growers on 420Mag, and king of the Bubba OG.

:thumb:

Well said graytail. I too have been busy and haven't checked in here with ol shotta in a grip.
The manic organic journal, for me, was the most beneficial/helpful journal on here.

Inspiring..

Thanks again bro for sharing all u already have

I wanted to stop in and say how pleased I was with the blackberry. i had to harvest it a bit earlier than I would have liked due to grow expenses. While the plant was not the prettiest it surely was the most potent and powerful smoke I have ever grown. Its already gone except for my personal jar and everyone is raving. The orange is about to come down with extremely coated nugs on it with a beautiful smell different than all the other recycled super soil runs. The orange is not the happiest looking plant either. But the quality is there. the bubba are finishing nicely but again the plants started getting ugly too. It appears my garden is infested with FG AND POSSIBLY RA.

I wish I would have taken initiative sooner. My yields all went down in my recycled super soil and I am sure that my problem lies inside my soil.

I need another go at the kit and for that i need another bale of promix which I am not financially capable to do atm. I plan on recycling my kit soil but I want to wipe out any larvae living inside the pots. I never had problems with fabric pots once I changed to plastic i never encountered so many problems it makes me mad.

You guys have all been so kind here and made it fun along the way. I need to move on without the distraction of journaling and all that. I am a good multitasker but I am being run by my garden right now.

Im looking for a job now too and if that happens I will probably vanish forever.

Shotta - you single handedly are responsible for helping me before and as I began. You are a huge inspiration to me and many here.

May wisdom guide your steps and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

You are a friend and a true class act. Thank you for everything so far.

I hope that somehow you find a way to hang in here. And whatever you do, may you have many blessings and a wide open road in front of you.

Your an amazing grower Shotta! You've been a huge inspiration to me and countless others on here. I am just getting into high brix myself and your part of the reason why.

I think it's important to remember what makes weed growers different than any other grower. With this plant there is no standard. There's no precedent for us to work off of. We are all explorers striving to grow this plant the best possible way we can. Sure it's easy to find a tried and true method that works over and over again but I think the spirit of growing cannabis is about more than just getting a harvest or a paycheck. It's about getting better and better with every grow. Part of it is personal pride in our work and but more importantly it's about trying to make this amazing plant the best that we can.

I see that spirit in all of your journals. You are always evolving and striving to be better each time. Most of the time you accomplish that so don't get down on yourself just because for once a new method didn't work out perfectly right away. Instead focus on the positives and analyzes the negatives. Work to improve it next time. Your already half way there if the quality is as good as you say. One thing I've learned from growing is the most important thing is getting the quality right and then the yields will follow. Keep your head up brother! Sending a giant karma cloud and my favorite failure quote:

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Wow, all of you are awesome. Thank you all so much.

I am trying to get things back to where they need to be in the garden. It was a tough couple weeks recently and the problems in the garden were compounding faster than i could manage. Getting rid of the plastic pots now since they were not working for me. Back to smarties.

I am a bit overwhelmed with everything going on in my life and trying to keep up. I am not leaving 420magazine but it is definitely on the back burner for a bit until I can handle my business.

All of your guys comments were appreciated and definitely raised my spirits a bit. Just want you guys to know I am grateful for everything in my life including all of you.

Back to the garden to start kicking ass again.

Great attitude Shotta.
We're all rooting for ya brah!
Keep yer pecker up!

:surf:

Wow, all of you are awesome. Thank you all so much.

I am trying to get things back to where they need to be in the garden. It was a tough couple weeks recently and the problems in the garden were compounding faster than i could manage. Getting rid of the plastic pots now since they were not working for me. Back to smarties.

I am a bit overwhelmed with everything going on in my life and trying to keep up. I am not leaving 420magazine but it is definitely on the back burner for a bit until I can handle my business.

All of your guys comments were appreciated and definitely raised my spirits a bit. Just want you guys to know I am grateful for everything in my life including all of you.

Back to the garden to start kicking ass again.
Never a doubt in my mind brudda!

Still hangin in there bro?

Yeah man. I am just not running anymore brix gear right now. My garden is at a stand still trying to get the clone army going to get back on track. One setback this big is costing me a few months of perpetual harvests.

Back
Top Bottom