Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

HOLY FROSTY SHOTTAMAN!!! They look pretty fantastic, bummer about the flying friendlies bro. If you give your soil a couple weeks to rest and throw some root zone in it, it'll be ready pretty quick. I'd throw all the trim in with it and give it 3-4 weeks, then let it rip again bro :)

All my precious hash making sugar leaf too?

looks awesome loving the pics....:high-five:
sorry to hear you are losing weight since leaving SCROG!! are you planning to get back on it??

Plants look amazing shotta! Sorry to hear about the fungus gnats. I get a few every now and then especially in my veg tent. I usually do a foliar spray with SNS2O3 but not really sure what you can do in late flowers especially in high brix. I've heard letting them dry out really well between feedings can help but I'm sure you know more than me lol.

You might want to try a Porta Scrog. I get grow through trellis supports at Home Depot for $3 want. They're kind of like a tomato cage with a circle screen on top. Mine has 22 squares. Kind of the best of both worlds.

Keep up the great work! The pics are fantastic :goodjob:

That something amazing right there. Wow! Youre sure a master at your trade shot!
Great job :)
Which of those were pollinated? Do you keep them in the same room as the ones that arent pollinated?

looks awesome loving the pics....:high-five:
sorry to hear you are losing weight since leaving SCROG!! are you planning to get back on it??
Yeah i am going to start running it like I used to. Double layer trellis netting. Slight chance I may do bigger plants for a couple runs before I go back to it though. Having tons of fun learning these plants.
Thank you so much for the kind words man, means a lot.

Plants look amazing shotta! Sorry to hear about the fungus gnats. I get a few every now and then especially in my veg tent. I usually do a foliar spray with SNS2O3 but not really sure what you can do in late flowers especially in high brix. I've heard letting them dry out really well between feedings can help but I'm sure you know more than me lol.

You might want to try a Porta Scrog. I get grow through trellis supports at Home Depot for $3 want. They're kind of like a tomato cage with a circle screen on top. Mine has 22 squares. Kind of the best of both worlds.

Keep up the great work! The pics are fantastic :goodjob:

Thanks for the kind words bro and yes I like those port scrogs you guys are using. The fungus gnats are gonors I have used the sns 203 I mixed it up with a couple other things for the veg room. so far so good and lots of dead gnats everywhere.

Will stop buy your corner soon bro. and thank yo again.

That something amazing right there. Wow! Youre sure a master at your trade shot!
Great job :)
Which of those were pollinated? Do you keep them in the same room as the ones that arent pollinated?

My pollinated plants are in the same room. when I pollinate them I bring them out of the room and do the deed away from my whole lot. Let the pollen do its work for a few hours and then before i bring them back in the room I spray some distilled water on the plant to kind of render the pollen useless so i don't pollinate anything else in the garden. Not sure if it took yet. The buds look a little different. will know more soon.
All you need is some rosemary oil extract to do away with mites. Mix at 5 mils to 1 quart h2o

No mites in my garden only FG. Thank gawd

Yeah bro that's very encouraging :high-five:

I am very happy. I actually slept all night. I actually had some edibles and I ate a gram of bud too. Knocked me out at 7:30 woke up at 7:30
feeling like a million bucks well maybe not a million but half a mil sounds good.

best of luck on your pollenation i hope you get some pregos!!! ill be working on some pollenating in the near future so thanks for sharing your knowledge!!! i like the distilled water spray before bringing them back in!! Have you ever tried Colliidal Silver for fem seeds??

Great to hear you are doing better!!!:cheer: you said you also ate a gram of herb, im sure you meant straight flower, how is that?? have you ever ate it by itself?? how is the effect compared to baked edibles ect??

I ate the herb whole wrapped in some fresh leaves and rubbed in some grassfed butter. It got me pretty high I must say. I want to try some fresh herbs off the plant now. I am into eating the sacred herb when you need to heal and rest. it worked very well for me. And since watching a couple videos recently I am looking at it and experimenting much more. Love being able to grow my own medicine.

Some buds and your fav salad dressing is pretty tasty.

I did that years ago with Ranch dressing. It was good. As the palate improves I'm thinking now something like: fresh MJ, arugula, roasted potatoes, salt roasted beets, shaved parm, and a nice aged balsamic vinn.

Making me hungry thinking about it...

Back
Top Bottom