Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

doc your on the money. I checked most of the spots named already. The highlight of it was the ranch. I also managed to score a couple north la gems very near to super tubes. Tavosvo I am eagerly awaiting a swell for sandpit. This last run of swell was lacking the west component it so desperately needs.

The plants look nice to me. I am going to flower sooner next time. Pics of it all tomorrow. Sorry for the surfing rants but I assure you there was plenty of cannabis involved in all of the sessions. hahaha.

doc your on the money. I checked most of the spots named already. The highlight of it was the ranch. I also managed to score a couple north la gems very near to super tubes. Tavosvo I am eagerly awaiting a swell for sandpit. This last run of swell was lacking the west component it so desperately needs.

The plants look nice to me. I am going to flower sooner next time. Pics of it all tomorrow. Sorry for the surfing rants but I assure you there was plenty of cannabis involved in all of the sessions. hahaha.

Lefts and rights!

Some photos of the brix girls.

I am still getting used to the brix program and while the plants don't look like doc's or cursos I am happy with the results thus far.

Here is the
Orange
DSCN8103.JPG
DSCN80961.JPG
DSCN80901.JPG

The blackberry
DSCN81061.JPG
DSCN80952.JPG

The bubba which are a little bit behind the others.

DSCN80881.JPG

Looking Great Man! How long did you veg? I'm going to veg about another 3-4 weeks,then I'll be flowering Hi-Brix along with the rest of the group.

They look great bro, a little bit of energy a touch of transplant and a nice shower of brix, they'll love you long time...:)

Ps..Can't compare our soils bro, my flowering plants are in the 3rd run of my soil and I cheated.
See now that comment right there kinda turns me off of hb to be honest, its not consistent, each round the plants will be different. Im looking for consistency in an organic soil, I want it to perform the same every round, no guessing and no wondering what could be done differently or better. I know Doc or Curso will say even first round hb is better than supersoil but im just going to have to find that out for myself over time running my strains in both hb and supersoil.

See now that comment right there kinda turns me off of hb to be honest, its not consistent, each round the plants will be different. Im looking for consistency in an organic soil, I want it to perform the same every round, no guessing and no wondering what could be done differently or better. I know Doc or Curso will say even first round hb is better than supersoil but im just going to have to find that out for myself over time running my strains in both hb and supersoil.

Gotta remember I've been developing my soil for over a year now. It should be different than other peoples. My project has been; "How to get the most uses out of the soil" I'm on to something but I'm letting Doc mention it in the instructions. Basically if you have organic material from your grow and cook it in the soil with the amendment, I think you're results would much more similar to mine. You paid for that humus (by growing it and loving it) and its the best there can be for what we are looking for. I haven't had a chance to test it with a new batch of soil yet. It's coming though.

Im already testing your theory bro, theres a ton of plant material in the soil I have cooking now, I ve also figured out that wether its T n J or Docs kit theres going to be some tweaking needed for my style of growing, my plants are ALOT bigger than most, they veg twice as long, the bigger they are the more energy they use right. when I was using sinthetics I could feed my big girls full strength nutes every feeding from the beginning of flower until it was time to flush without any burnt tips, it was hard to burn them lol..so I think whats going on with them now is they ran out of food. They are still praying to the lights so like you said the soil energy is good theres just no food left. I used 3 cups of biominerals in the first batch of soil that im using now, the batch im mixing this weekend will get 5 cups of minerals and almost double the castings. im going to try topdressing them this round but I dont know if that will help, the minerals needs time to break down right?

Looking Great Man! How long did you veg? I'm going to veg about another 3-4 weeks,then I'll be flowering Hi-Brix along with the rest of the group.

I am not even sure how long they were vegged for. Long enough to grow some trees thats for sure. haha

Frosty!
Nice shotta man,
All this talk about surfing here makes me wanna give it a try someday.

One of the most amazing forms of enjoyment for me. The focus and connection you share with mother nature when your in the belly of the beast is other worldly. Im a junkie for it when its good. My garden and my wife come second when the swell cooperates haha. Just kidding wife comes first but she's a good sport and knows the drill. when its good she lets me loose

look great my friend
Thanks mate. Im trying to make up for last week to these girls they were starved of my attention for a bit. but I am back on it.

They look great bro, a little bit of energy a touch of transplant and a nice shower of brix, they'll love you long time...:)

Ps..Can't compare our soils bro, my flowering plants are in the 3rd run of my soil and I cheated.

Thanks my brother you know I appreciate all your help. Been good to know I got a winner on my side. We be friends now. I am never going to leave you alone. hahahaaha MY pOTato is baked overdone. now I'm done gone silly

They look great Shotta:bravo: whats your take on HB so far bro? compared to your strains in supersoil?

I like the high brix so far. I am not going to lie about it but they got kind of neglected last week. Best swell in a few years at least.
Still need to see how they finish. the orange I am growing is the biggest plant I have ever grown and In the super soil she was not as big in a 7 gallon smart pot vegged for the same amount of time more or less.

Beautiful set of plants as usual, shotta!

:thumb:

Thanks bro. It has been fun learning the kit and will continue until I get the fake look going on. then I will be happy.

what an incredible field.

Thanks dude. I am pretty happy. busy but happy.

Beautiful stuff man, after updating my Zoom Motorola I can't upload any photos!
Took a lot of stuff from my camera!

My first run is very predictable, as is the second and third. If you want identical results each and every time, simply use first run soil all the time. Any recycled soil is going to have variations from batch to batch, the performance is going to be identical as long as the salts don't build up. This is a problem with indoor container gardening, which is greatly mitigated in raised beds or outdoors.

I got in and did some work in the garden last night and the bubba are all looking really good. Blackberry and orange are stacking up the frost as well.

Will take photos of the girls tonight. Gave them some stress last night and a good soaking. Excited to see them later on this evening.

Here are some photos from a few days ago feb 1st. I think i may have been letting the pots dry out too much between waterings. now I seem to have found the happy place. everything looks to be getting plump and frosty. Brix foliar last night.

Will take some photos of the girls tonight to compare.

The bubba looking like the healthier of the bunch.
DSCN81281.JPG
DSCN81511.JPG
DSCN8164.JPG

The orange
DSCN81292.JPG
DSCN8132.JPG

I didn't get any blackberry photos apparently.

Have a great rest of your day and I will be back later on with photos of the whole lot.

You let Bubba grow taller this time ... ?

Orange looks fantastic! I really want a taste of that. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom