Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

A couple quick photos.

orange
DSCN79632.JPG
DSCN7962.JPG

Blackberry
DSCN79611.JPG
DSCN7964.JPG

The two brix plants are on the left side orange in front and blackberry in the back
DSCN7968.JPG

The four bubba on the left
DSCN7965.JPG

Sorry for not updating more often just busy. and there is a good run of swell too.

Sorry for the absence and thank you all for the kind comments. this past week was long since there was waves i was surfing every chance i could get. Neglected the garden a touch but nothing looks terrible. I am on it this week and will try to get a good update up soon.

Sorry for the absence and thank you all for the kind comments. this past week was long since there was waves i was surfing every chance i could get. Neglected the garden a touch but nothing looks terrible. I am on it this week and will try to get a good update up soon.

Bro were you at mavericks by chance? I heard it was the biggest swells in years out there, after seeing the pictures I'm glad I don't surf, scary stuff.

Right on bro hope you scored! Waves been firing in hawaii nei pretty wild. So glad I'm on semi permanent vacation right now, last winter I was working a 9-5 and I missed so many good days.

Not this year!

TOKING AND SURFING my way through 2014!!!

Been some good days of surf to say the least. No mavericks but I did manage to get a couple really good waves at some other lesser known semi secret spots.

Pics tonight hopefully if i can manage to get all this work done.

Back
Top Bottom