Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

Bubba OG finally made its way out of veg and into flower yesterday.

DSCN007114.JPG

Thanks tg40! I am not sure i understand your question. For this journal i am following 6 plants in brix kit soil. The first two orange and blackberry took off right out of the gates so they went to 7 gallon pots and vegged for a couple weeks. the bubba remained in 2 gallon pots while the others vegged until they were moved. I then transplanted the four bubba right after they moved. so the bigger plants are a couple weeks ahead. The smaller plants you see in the veg room are in my recycled supersoil.

It s moving like a well oiled machine now but the problem is that I am the grease keeping it lubed. Im tired. Only need to make it to july and then I will shutdown for a month or two in the flower room. Keeping veg going though. when i start back up I will have some large ladies to flower out.

I was asking if the smaller ss plants were the same age as the high brix, I tryed to do the perpetual thing before, it was definitely a lot work. Added to that, I didn't really know anything lol. It would have have worked out ok, but there was heat issues. Nothing like what your doing.

Not much to say other than i am happy with the results. I know I waited a little long to flower my orange,and can clearly see the
sativacation. The plants a beast. The orange is also the lightest colored plant and the largest. I wish it kept the dark green plastic look but it is going along nicely and this first run is a learning experience for me.
DSCN014411.JPG
DSCN01467.JPG
DSCN01219.JPG
DSCN01209.JPG

DSCN011810.JPG

DSCN00776.JPG

The blackberry is good and will be interesting to see how it does with the pm in flower since this plant seems to be the one plant the pm has a thing for. Its gonna be gone after this run. low yield and problems with pm are the cause of cutting the blackberry from the roster.

DSCN01198.JPG

The four bubba are the best looking plants of the bunch with the fakest look to them fake being good like perfect but I am not there yet. leave that up to doc, curso, and a few others.

DSCN01249.JPG
DSCN01239.JPG
DSCN008312.JPG
DSCN007210.JPG

i would like to sleep on your plants they look comfortable and inviting. LOL

no but for real nice bushes :thumb:

do you let the soil get real dry? i like to but its a pain because the soil doens't accept water easily the next time. im hoping i can keep my nypd plants super healthy and get them full potential like snow white #2 healthy phenos come on!

Not much to say other than i am happy with the results. I know I waited a little long to flower my orange,and can clearly see the
sativacation. The plants a beast. The orange is also the lightest colored plant and the largest. I wish it kept the dark green plastic look but it is going along nicely and this first run is a learning experience for me.
DSCN014411.JPG
DSCN01467.JPG
DSCN01219.JPG
DSCN01209.JPG

DSCN011810.JPG

DSCN00776.JPG

The blackberry is good and will be interesting to see how it does with the pm in flower since this plant seems to be the one plant the pm has a thing for. Its gonna be gone after this run. low yield and problems with pm are the cause of cutting the blackberry from the roster.

DSCN01198.JPG

The four bubba are the best looking plants of the bunch with the fakest look to them fake being good like perfect but I am not there yet. leave that up to doc, curso, and a few others.

DSCN01249.JPG
DSCN01239.JPG
DSCN008312.JPG
DSCN007210.JPG

Have to bump this...

Back
Top Bottom