Shottafire Getting All Brix With It - Featuring Doc's Kit!

Bubba is the same just trained a bit different. It stretched much more than normal though and i think the colas are going to be quite impressive.

The orange is delicious and is a great mood lifter and puts some pep in your step rather than being put to sleep by the stuff everyone wants. I like variety but I have since spoiled my patients with bubba and they only want bubba usually. I am teaching some of them that its good to mix it up sometimes. I prefer the orange in the morning until one or two. I then will begin my wind down at 5 or 6 with the heavier stuff.

very nice. how long did you veg those girls for?
Thanks B!
I need to go back and check but I think 6weeks for the orange and 8 weeks for both bubba and blackberry. I wish i would have flipped a little earlier though.

Thanks B!
I need to go back and check but I think 6weeks for the orange and 8 weeks for both bubba and blackberry. I wish i would have flipped a little earlier though.

that's what I'm thinking too. could be that the light is not enough for these really big plants. still, you're going to get your lights potential with your garden even though it's going to be spaced out on a lot of bud sights.

The bubba looking like the healthier of the bunch.

Pfffssshhhhttttt ya right they both look fire and really the orange caught me wishing I had some orange induced red eye. Looks epic shotta you da man. I'll give it some love - bumpin the orange.

The orange
DSCN81292.JPG
DSCN8132.JPG

will do doc. I will get that invoice paid here in a little bit.

Epsom salt on the orange too right. I know the blackberry and the bubba will like it.

I gave stress on sat brix on monday should i do stress tonight? so many ? haha

I am happy with em but I know I can do better.

will do doc. I will get that invoice paid here in a little bit.

Epsom salt on the orange too right. I know the blackberry and the bubba will like it.

I gave stress on sat brix on monday should i do stress tonight? so many ? haha

I am happy with em but I know I can do better.

You'll be happy by and by.....I spray stress twice a week when my plants look like that.

The kit works better with landrace strains. Hybrids....especially those that favor salts...need a few tweaks.

Looking great Shotta. So I got 3 little ladies that are a month old from sprouting in my nice organic soil and I'm wondering if I should get a tea ready or wait a few more weeks.

Looking great Shotta. So I got 3 little ladies that are a month old from sprouting in my nice organic soil and I'm wondering if I should get a tea ready or wait a few more weeks.

You have pics? I would wait until they look like they want it. Water first like the day before and follow up the day after with the tea.

You have pics? I would wait until they look like they want it. Water first like the day before and follow up the day after with the tea.

Not till Thursday, they look super beautiful for little ones but I figure they go longer in my soil before it needs a tea. Thanks for that tip, I also am trying the double water technique to stop dry pockets I noticed a few of those when I harvested last.

Hey Brah! Hope your taking time to enjoy the chaos that is life.

Its Thursday! So here's those pictures i told you i would have.
20140206_090330.jpg

20140206_090309.jpg
o
20140206_090313.jpg
x
20140206_090319.jpg
x

o= Random bag seed i had to fish out the sink drain, broke the drain catch but shes doing great!
x= NYPD seeds ive had for about a year.

o is about 36 days old and the x twins are about 20-24.

They look nice. I think they might need the light a little closer though? What kind of light and how close do you have it?

The color looks perfect on them though and looks like everything else is pretty well sorted. Tea probably won't be needed until they are transplanted.

They look nice. I think they might need the light a little closer though? What kind of light and how close do you have it? The color looks perfect on them though and looks like everything else is pretty well sorted. Tea probably won't be needed until they are transplanted.

Just a 2 bulb fluorescent setup, 40 watt 6500k bulbs. Waiting on taxes to get a led panel. I just got a bench put in today so I can get those hopefully ladies closer.

I apologize for lagging on updating more frequent everyone. My garden is going well and the plants look pretty dang good.

The flower room recently had an outbreak with fungus gnats. Bummed cause the Vietnam attracted them form some reason and there is quite a few dead ones stuck to the sticky buds. The blackberry and the bubba were not really attractive apparently to the FG. The best stacking I have seen yet from my bubba with high brix.

Kind of wish I had another batch of soil cooking for another rrun of high brix. Need to go and get a bale of promix but I am tapped financially at the moment. Planning on reusing this runs soil hopefully.

Need to get back to my roots and start training my plants a little more. Since stopping using trellis netting for a scrog my weights have gone down quite a bit.

Everything goes in 7 gallon plus pots from now on as well. My last grape krush not high brix all did around 4 zips each in 7 gallon pots untrained. If i can train them a bit I don't think 5 zips a plant is far off maybe 6.

The pollination of blackberry and bubba was successful I hope it looks like the hairs are receding into the bud but not sure yet. Anyone know how long it takes to really notice the seed pods swell...

Just going to dump a few pics here so you can all see where I am at.

Heres blackberry
DSCN82691.JPG
DSCN82371.JPG

DSCN82352.JPG

Blackberry on the left and orange on the right
DSCN8261.JPG
DSCN8251.JPG

Orange
DSCN8271.JPG
DSCN8264.JPG
DSCN82531.JPG
DSCN8219.JPG
DSCN8132.JPG

And my favorite girl as always Bubba OG
DSCN8268.JPG
DSCN8266.JPG
DSCN8257.JPG
DSCN82561.JPG
DSCN8255.JPG
DSCN82311.JPG
DSCN8228.JPG
DSCN8227.JPG
DSCN8226.JPG
DSCN8229.JPG
DSCN8164.JPG

HOLY FROSTY SHOTTAMAN!!! They look pretty fantastic, bummer about the flying friendlies bro. If you give your soil a couple weeks to rest and throw some root zone in it, it'll be ready pretty quick. I'd throw all the trim in with it and give it 3-4 weeks, then let it rip again bro :)

Back
Top Bottom