Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bubble grower

TONS OF HIGH QUALITY PICS!!! ------ PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A GUESS ABOVE AT THE FINAL WEIGHT AFTER SEEING THE PICS!!
gonna harvest a plant on 4-20 this year... i have never done anything fun for 4-20, and the timing fell pretty damn close this year, so i figured screw it, i will join the 4-20 hooplah, and i will cut her short a few days, and i will take her down on 4-20-2010. any comments or questions are welcome... i started this week long journal for that purpose!!

4521085959_ce0be9f218_b.jpg

i will begin posting the rest of the basic journal info. and TONS more pics soon, but she is TALL and is a sativa dom. personal cross. She was grown from seed, and vegged under a 400w MH for 29 days and then went under a 400w HPS and 4-20-2010 will be her 62nd and final day in flowering. Grown in a 10 gallon sterilite tote (with a 2nd plant from the same seed stock that did very well, just not as well) and TONS of bubbles :slide: i use the lucas formula for nutes, and add G.H. Koolbloom at 1/4 teaspoon/gallon for the final 4 weeks, and despite an ongoing spidermite problem, and keeping her tied up so she doesn't cover a 6 foot wide area, it was a fairly simple grow. Her dad is a wonderful pheno from the Nirvana White Widow pool, and her mom is one of the highest yielding indoor sativa plants i have ever had. 4-6 ounces CONSTANTLY using the same grow methods as stated above in an 98 day complete cycle. (2 weeks in the clone chamber, 2 weeks in veg, and 68 days in flower).... i just couldn't resist playing mr. scientist and crossing that monster with a widow daddy, and this is the result.

going to be a fun 4-20 this year in my LEGAL MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA grow room, so crack a bottle, grab your fiskars and come on in.......i have the vapo warming up... welcome aboard!!

Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

anyone seen my lighter???

4521663586_27e4baf493_b.jpg

i just got a new camera and am figuring it out as quick as i can..... gotta get the rust knocked off my skills to submit pics for plant and nug of the month:cheer: here's a lil' nug i clipped this morning so i could start the practice......

4521618984_0441ca9849_o.jpg

0414001208.jpg

the main patient that i administer to prefers a heady high, and strays from couchlock weed, so i always put them in flush and total darkness for 3-5 days at the first sign of an amber trich.

here is just the very tip of one of the main colas.... still some new growth, but she's coming down on Tuesday anyways.
0414000951.jpg

was doing a little picture taking practice on a branch from a different plant that is hanging to dry right now.....

i think i am getting the damn camera figured out:grinjoint:

4521700874_e1b19a179a_o.jpg

nice bro. is nice to get all the goodies in 1 week. I'm in

HAHA!! thanks for being the first to drop by!! yup, i agree, no sense in having a "total grow length" journal unless you are a newbie and need some help along the way..... so i figure i would slam it all at ya in just a weeks time :)

also, for anyone out there who may know something, i am trying to do a live video feed for the harvest on 4-20.... i think it will be pretty cool, and there will be a few other caregivers/patients around to answer any questions about the grow or harvesting/processing.... in real time!!

anyone know a good live feed site i can check out to get things started???

a small timeline...........

here she is on feb. 5th.... on the right.
0205001437.jpg

and feb. 23rd.
0223001219.jpg

a 5'3" tall patient....... taken march 18th.
0318001803.jpg

and just a few days later on march 23rd:
0323001436.jpg

and here she is today!!!
0414001205.jpg

any clues as to how we can fit the whole thing in there??:cool:

IMG_35012.jpg

4521660571_0947498e4d_b.jpg

Do it! Do it.

SF

wow... dude.... you are amazing. thank you!! it's on.... details to come........ there WILL be a live harvest video!!

friggin' awesome.... this site is SOOO easy to navigate and use too..... you are an angel. saved me some searching for sure!!:bravo::welcome:

TO THE MODS AND Be IRIE SPECIFICALLY.............

i apologize for f'ing up the pics, trust me, i am not normally an idiot. thanks for only giving me 46 lashes because that 47th one would have done me in:grinjoint:

i managed to correct all but that last one for some reason?? anyways, i'm sorry, and i have it figured out (most of the way) now.:welcome:

P.S. i saved these lil' baby nugs for you guys.... say kind words and the buds will grow :)

IMG_33331.JPG

not to deter attention from the 4-20 victim plant...... but damn..... have you seen this pic?? holy crap. i have now seen heaven. even if the laws afforded me that many plants for my medical grow i would have no idea where to start.... wow....

as was mentioned in the thread i found this in..... can you imagine what a spidermite breakout would be like??

634050264064852792.jpg

HUGE grow in Poland.:bravo:

I bet they go through a clean room and change clothes before ever setting foot in there.

oh without a doubt..... but still... the imagination is vivid :)

welcome!!! nice to see ya'!!

GOOD MORNING 420!! this will put in in perspective.... the bud in the first pic is the same bud that is circled in the 2nd pic :)

:slide:

IMG_3477AA.jpg

IMG_3480aa.jpg

just playing with the camera already this morning.................

IMG_3283aa.jpg

hey thanks for voting on the final weight everyone.... makes it kinda fun :)

anyways, im playing with the camera again for a bit today, and i have some real serious "foxtailing" going on.... its just so hard to get pics though. anyways, after clipping the HUGE and very easy to get to bud leaves, there is nothing but calyx after calyx growing on top of each others backs.... fun to see and it can be even more fun to smoke as well. close to zero leaf matter in a few of the buds....... solid calyx and pistils.

will make good practice for my camera skills.......... pics to come.

as promised.... tough to get the light right.... turns out sunlight and no flash is the way to go....... im working on it though -- anyways, here is a good shot of the foxtailing...

IMG_35091.JPG

same bud, using flash instead. shows some ice, but hard to see the foxtailing

IMG_3514aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom