Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

That's one hell of a plant my friend.

:bravo:

I can't wait to hear the harvest report bro..

That's one hell of a plant my friend.

:bravo:

I can't wait to hear the harvest report bro..
GOOD MORNING!! :welcome:

i'm gonna sneak into the dark room here in a bit and snap some pics for submission for "April-Plant of the Month" contest....

...........after im done consuming breakfast...... TGA's Moby Dick and some coffee... screw the Wheaties, this is the way to go!

KEEP THE VOTES COMING!!

it really does make me smile :)

REAL FUNNY..... the very first 4 votes were a little scary......... 2 votes for "less than 3 ounces"..... and 2 votes for "more than 7 ounces"........ i had to warm up the vapo and think about that one for a minute :bong:

HAHA.... anyways, i see the votes have leveled out, and most people are thinking between 4-5 ounces..... KEEP THEM COMING!!

what do YOU think??

POSSIBLY my submission.... i am sifting through them all right now and resizing/cropping.

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

final EXACT height measurement..... 67 inches from the top of the clay pebbles to the top of the top.... stretched out as HIGH as i can get her. :thumb:

yup, it's official.... i just submitted this one for the contest!!
i believe the voting/poll will begin at the end of the month or when there are 25 entries.
check it out here:

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest - April 2010

would ya' vote for mine??

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

TGA doesn't breed Moby Dick... Isn't that a Dinafem?? I would vote for your plant if I thought it was the best plant...... :peace:

TGA doesn't breed Moby Dick... Isn't that a Dinafem?? I would vote for your plant if I thought it was the best plant...... :peace:

nice catch!! too many meds :) it was actually TGA The Third Dimension.... and i was staring at a Dinafem Moby... (freebies from The Attitude march special)

I dont see an entry of yours in there???? so which is your pic is your pick?? or is that top-secret-classified-stuff??:welcome:

I have a few of the third Dimensions going ( still young) and a Moby Dick ( still in veg).... I have no plants in the contest. I can't compete with all of your guys beautifully grown Meds... I just try to live my growing life vicariously through you guys and gals.. Staff is not allowed to enter into the contests...... Keep up the good work Bubble....

sweet...Im entering myself

LMAO!! NICE PLANT!!

Ok Im bringin the big dog out. 1 day under the Super Penetrator..germed 9 am 4-16
I expect to harvest 4-20 please please please please please vote for me!!!!. Ill send you a free Penetrator for your vote

013180.JPG

what kind of lighting does that "Super Penetrator" use?? i have been vegging for 359 days now with this one..... and its about the same size as yours after only 24 hours?? WTF??

maybe i got the wrong color temp lamp?? any help is appreciated :ganjamon:

04170011501.jpg

I have a few of the third Dimensions going ( still young) and a Moby Dick ( still in veg).... I have no plants in the contest. I can't compete with all of your guys beautifully grown Meds... I just try to live my growing life vicariously through you guys and gals.. Staff is not allowed to enter into the contests...... Keep up the good work Bubble....

special thanks to you for that one IRIE.... i will have to keep an eye on your progress.... i'm REAL stoked about the Moby. after this 4-20 stuff is over i will start another journal for mine.... (actually the pic above, with the flashlight, is a Moby plant)

thanks SO MUCH for stoppin' by!!:thanks:

this is the answer to your prayers......seed to harvest in a week or less...this is double secret probation stuff
The VipersNest Continuous

this is the answer to your prayers......seed to harvest in a week or less...this is double secret probation stuff
The VipersNest Continuous

oh my god.... i cannot stop laughing... dude you totally just made my whole day. :thanks:

PitViper for Governor!! :bravo:

10 out of 22 votes are for "4-5 ounces" so far........... are we on to something here??? keep 'em coming!! :thanks:

Greetings Bubble,

WHOOPEEDOO. that is some plant! holy weed Batman.

Look forward to the big harvest!

We'll have yummy warm cannabrownies for all!

good job man i was hopping to harvest my 6 little girls on 4 20 to but dont think they will be ready so im in for your harvest for sure thnx for sharring with us all plus rep for excellent work

We'll have yummy warm cannabrownies for all!

there is no possible way i could express in words how wonderfully delicious that sounds right at this very moment.

sigh........

HAHA HI THERE!! WELCOME ABOARD!!:welcome:

good job man i was hopping to harvest my 6 little girls on 4 20 to but dont think they will be ready so im in for your harvest for sure thnx for sharring with us all plus rep for excellent work

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS!! :thanks:

and:
:welcome:

and:
:goodluck: with the harvest!!

Now I have 1 more reason to look forward to 420 Tuesday! Too bad I'll be at work during the live feed. You'll have the get the recording posted up somewhere for me to watch after work.

Got my vote in! (over 7 for sure! :rocker:)
Can't wait to see what happens. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom