Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

Now I have 1 more reason to look forward to 420 Tuesday! Too bad I'll be at work during the live feed. You'll have the get the recording posted up somewhere for me to watch after work.

Got my vote in!
Can't wait to see what happens. :popcorn:

nice to see ya!!!
:bongrip:

im sure there will be tons of video posted afterwards for ya'!! we gonna record the whole day and edit it down after.

if ur gonna bump, make it a pic bump :yummy:

IMG_3710.jpg

What plant are you taking these buds of off? They look good.

What plant are you taking these buds of off? They look good.
that was from my weekly harvest today. it was actually the "little sister" of the 4-20 plant. they grew in the same bubbletote.... and were from the same seed stock. this one took on a different pheno and was bound to be shorter from the get-go..... and, growing beside that school bus sized plant didn't help her get adequate lighting throughout the grow either. anyways, she popped 2 clone seeds so im pretty stoked about that.

since im hoping to have a bunch of my new "bubblebrothers" stopping in, i want to +rep this pump real quick. i grow in 10 gallon bubble totes. usually 2 plants per tote. this pump will power 6 totes (or 5 and a rez) without breaking a sweat. the 6-way splitter and a few inches of tube to connect it to the pump come in the box. the splitter has valves so the flow can be adjusted up or down or completely off individually. had a little accident with it the first day though. ripped it out of the mail mans hands and ran inside to test it out. hooked up one line to a 12" stone and dropped it in a brand new tote that i was getting ready to cut up (i was building my new system).... anyways.... lid secure..... the other 5 lines closed..... plug it in..... BOOOOM!!! blew the lid right off the tote :thedoubletake:

yeah... it has power. it will fill 6 totes with more than enough bubble goodness for your growing pleasure.

0402000933.jpg

0402000932.jpg

I'd like to say :nicethread: but that would be a slap in the face! Great thread is more like it but they don't have a smilie for that yet! SONIQ! lol

I'm voting for the max on that girl and with enough light and food you should get it easy! :thumb: Lots of fresh air if she's not on CO2 feed. Another airstone wouldn't hurt if the nute temps are up. (Edit) Doh! I just read back and saw your post about your air pump. Just call me Homer! lol

Got the Lazy-Boy pulled up and lots of :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: so hit play and I'm waiting for the show. :yahoo:

:peace:

I'd like to say :nicethread: but that would be a slap in the face! Great thread is more like it but they don't have a smilie for that yet! SONIQ! lol

I'm voting for the max on that girl and with enough light and food you should get it easy! :thumb: Lots of fresh air if she's not on CO2 feed. Another airstone wouldn't hurt if the nute temps are up. (Edit) Doh! I just read back and saw your post about your air pump. Just call me Homer! lol

Got the Lazy-Boy pulled up and lots of :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: so hit play and I'm waiting for the show. :yahoo:

:peace:
THANKS FOR POPPING IN!! got a seat right up front for ya!! :welcome:

she's in the dark room now..... chained up.... probably reliving her 85 whole days on earth in her head.... remembering shooting up every node like it was just yesterday....... because she knows..... (i whispered it through the door today)....... that she goes down in 62 hours :ganjamon:

I bet they have one LOVELY harvest.

Yeah you wouldnt want doors opening and closing every 5 minutes to the outside world would ya with that sort of collateral laid out.

Nice room you got there bubbles

She is beautiful, +rep friend

awe.... she appreciates that.... if she could speak, she would say "oh thanks stud, you look pretty yummy yourself infexion".....

---- but she can't.... got her all tied up and gagged in the darkroom.

hahahaha!! welcome!! :welcome::thanks:

I bet they have one LOVELY harvest.

Yeah you wouldnt want doors opening and closing every 5 minutes to the outside world would ya with that sort of collateral laid out.

Nice room you got there bubbles

SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU MRCOZ.....

:welcome:

glad you made it!! :passitleft:

dude you are the "King" I heard Michigan sucks.. Ive never been..not to get to personal but how is it legal for you to operate like this?? You treat people medicinally with that killer looking shit?? Thanks for all your help man..all you guys are great.. I have a great set up here to.. well i willl have a great set up..not legal though... we are in the communist-wealth Virginia..This would be one of the last of the fifty to legalize it..I was thinking maybe i should just use a whole room..or half of it..walk-in closet might be to small..its nice ..just in..... the room is like 6"x5'x8 what fixtures would operate well in this space??' What can you tell me bout bubbles..is it primarily for clones??

dude you are the "King" I heard Michigan sucks.. Ive never been..not to get to personal but how is it legal for you to operate like this?? You treat people medicinally with that killer looking shit?? Thanks for all your help man..all you guys are great.. I have a great set up here to.. well i willl have a great set up..not legal though... we are in the communist-wealth Virginia..This would be one of the last of the fifty to legalize it..I was thinking maybe i should just use a whole room..or half of it..walk-in closet might be to small..its nice ..just in..... the room is like 6"x5'x8 what fixtures would operate well in this space??' What can you tell me bout bubbles..is it primarily for clones??

(to the Deep Water Culture)..... GRAB YOUR GEAR FOLKS, WE GOT ONE ON THE LINE!!:yahoo:

the big plant that i am harvesting for 4-20 (and every other plant i ever grow as well) are 100% in bubbles.... beginning to end.

and a 600w light would work in that space. but then so would 2-400w as well..... of course 1000w wouldnt be too much either.....you have one of those "in the middle" dimensions. i had 2-400w in a space that size and it worked GREAT!! not the most efficient way to go, but i experienced it.

i haven't had time to add these links to my signature yet, but scroll up the page to one of "green07" posts and check the links in his..... tons of help in there!!

dude you are the "King"

well thanks, but truthfully, you must have me confused with someone.... just wait until you have spent more time roaming the 420 halls.... you will find my grow is very VERY meager to a lot of grows.

i do thank you for the compliment though!!:thanks:

GOOD MORNING!! about 52 hours to go!! CHUGGIN' the coffee this morning..... long days and late nights roaming around the halls of 420 meeting new friends is a tiring chore...... but WELL worth it!!

anyone hungry?? i will spring for breakfast this morning!!

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_37071.JPG

:bravo:bubblegrower some nice frosty looking buds cant wait to see the out come :roorrip:peace

Way to Go my friend!!

Michigan in da House!!!!!

:thumb::welldone:

:bravo:bubblegrower some nice frosty looking buds cant wait to see the out come :roorrip:peace

Way to Go my friend!!

Michigan in da House!!!!!

:thumb::welldone:

thanks a ton guys!! the pleasure is all mine.

..... mommy LOVED to be supercropped.... i didnt have as much luck with the widow.... since this was a mix of them, i was anxious to see how she responded. the 3 main colas that i supercropped got WAY bigger..... wish i would have busted all their necks :slide: but i will know for next time!!

IMG_3409.jpg

don't forget to vote for harvest yield at the top of this page if you havent yet!! please!! its kinda fun for me.... so let it be YOUR way of joining the show!!

PLEASE VOTE!!:peace::thanks:

here is an off-topic pic for IRIE :ganjamon: i'm not quite as medicated this morning :) TGA Subcool "Third Dimension" at 16 days. i am VERY excited about this new addition to the room.

IMG_3727.JPG

and, same age, Dinafem "Moby Dick" ..... apologies for the lighting

Dinafem_Moby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom