Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

Hey BG I'm in brother. I have been off for a few days and catching up. Looks like a plan for 420. I''ll be watching! :peace:

WELCOME ABOARD!!:welcome:

ONLY 29 HOURS TO GO!!:yahoo:

gonna see if USTREAM will let me fire up the feed for a few mins tonight as a tester run....... will keep ya posted..... may need some help from ya's out there to let me know if all looks good or not.

what's up BG

What time tomorrow are you gonna start to chop her down?

what's up BG

What time tomorrow are you gonna start to chop her down?

goin' live on the air at noon..... then will spend maybe a half hour saying "high" and telling her "life story"..... then.....WHACK!!

i was just in the "april pic of the month" thread and something was said about the foxtailing and a cola growing "upside down"...... the one on the left has done that.... only one of the 5 main colas..... what a weird and wonderful plant we grow!!

IMG_3344good2.jpg

looking good man, that thing is definitely a monster. It will give you a large amount of decent smoke for sure

looking good man, that thing is definitely a monster. It will give you a large amount of decent smoke for sure

thank you sir. it's an HONOR to have you.:welcome::peace:

ya that thing will yield

speaking of the topic.... i have been pondering this............

i will have an extra spot for a plant next month, and i want to do something "different" with it and do a complete journal on it for everyone.

i've had a million different ideas over the past couple weeks and i have narrowed it down to 2. and oddly enough, they just happen to be at total ends of the spectrum.

1. a stealth pc grow. PLEASE believe me, im not going to get into pc grow discussion today (thanks)..... but, to make a long story short, i think its a ridiculous thing to do, and to support any argument that i will get into with anyone in the future (or just to have REAL good personal experience to back up my reasons for steering a noob away from a pc grow) i want to do one.... build it 100% proper and get the MAX YIELD.... so i can see for myself, using MY METHODS what the risk vs. reward numbers work out to.

2. ONE PLANT = ONE POUND ....... indoors. no matter what it takes. no screens. no CO2. i will have to tie her to the walls though probably because i only have an 8ft. ceiling to work with. i can do this, no doubt. i have the space, time, light, and of course im legal, so i DON'T have the worries involved in a undertaking like this. BUT, it's that same legal stuff that will create some havoc in my med grow. since i have limits on number of plants and the amount of usable meds i can have, the VAST majority of that harvest would have to be destroyed. my patients would get what they need. after that, i would donate to them as much is needed to put them at their limit for possession, and the rest would be shoved down the food disposal. (you may think im joking, but im not...ive done it before.... it sucks, but my card is my life). so i have some issues here to think about....... thats a lot of wasted time, space, and money. not to mention the heartache of watching it all get ground up in the sink.

any thought?

haha, yeah right....... i'm asking the wrong bunch of folks here huh? you pic horny people don't wanna see no stinkin' pc grow!!

but seriously??? any thoughts?? anyone??

0222001021.jpg

A pc grow would be fun to watch but.......... I say POUND IT! :peace:

playing around with the new camera again.......

IMG_38072.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

A very good subject to photograph as well. :peace:

im coming home tomorrow and hope to see that sucker stripped of all its leaves and all of the glorious bud ready for our viewing pleasure :) how long it take you to veg that sucker?

im coming home tomorrow and hope to see that sucker stripped of all its leaves and all of the glorious bud ready for our viewing pleasure :) how long it take you to veg that sucker?

HI THERE!!! she vegged for 29 days under a 400w MH. WELCOME!!

I got in on this at the perfect time.

OH YES SIR YOU DID!! 16 hours from now i will be holding some cutters with a blank stare in my eyes and a bit of foam creeping from the corners of my mouth :) :yahoo: hehe... yeah... it will be a fun one. sticky though, real real sticky affair. :welcome:

A very good subject to photograph as well. :peace:

just smoked her before i logged on. she smoked just as well as she photographed.... very mellow. :ganjamon:

Impressive looking plant to say the least. Looks great. :popcorn::goodluck:

Impressive looking plant to say the least. Looks great. :popcorn::goodluck:

:welcome::peace: yup, she's big man. i kinda like her :)

welcome!! hope you can be here for the show tomorrow!! happy 420 to ya!!

i just photographed tomorrows breakfast...............

IMG_38031.jpg

Beautiful plants brotha! Great job!!

Back
Top Bottom