Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

What's the plan for tomorrow bro?

:popcorn:

SF

:bong:

:yahoo: be on air around noon.... chop around 12:30-1 and probably be on until 4-5pm. you are guaranteed a front row seat bud.... got ya' on the VIP list.

well folks, 4-20 is less than 90 mins. away..... kinda like new years eve in the grow room. im sittin' in the veg room all night counting down...... i know i'm a little early, but i just wanted to wish you all a
420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

Happy 420 bubble grower I'm stoned as hell and hope you are to It's bout 3hrs out for us here in CO i'll tune in tmmrw nite to see how it went gonna be in boulder outside all day tmmrw can't wait to see her feed you and your patients needs!

Happy 420 bubble grower I'm stoned as hell and hope you are to It's bout 3hrs out for us here in CO i'll tune in tmmrw nite to see how it went gonna be in boulder outside all day tmmrw can't wait to see her feed you and your patients needs!

i hope you have a very VERY splendid day!!

hope the weather is nice for ya' out there!!

IMG_37731.jpg

Hope so to my man supposed to rain though but oh well it tis CO so it won't rain all day
I hope yours is nice to brotha

this buds for you

newone.jpg

it's time..... :grinjoint:

happy 4-20 everyone.... i hope you have a very safe day!!

You could stop on by and drop it in this bro. Takes an 1/8th to fill this bowl, and a big set of lungs to smoke it!...lol
Huka.jpg

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SMOKING DEVICE!!:bravo::welcome:

Hey bro, took 4 of us 45 minutes to smoke a whole bowl. I have my scissors in hand, let's do some trimming!

HAHA!! I HEAR THAT!!

normally im not so stoked about choppin' one down..... just another day 'round here. but this one is kinda special to me..... she earned a special spot in my heart.....

we getting ready to pull her out of the closet right now and transport her to the "super-secret-hide-out-spot" that we'll be filming from in about 3.5 hours.

gonna be super careful moving her so she still looks beautiful for more photos before she goes under the knife.

I hear ya bro. We simply put them on the kitchen table, snap some shots, and start cutting. Sold the last two ounces of our Medical 1024 yesterday to another caregiver. She hermied on us in that last heat spell. We have another caregiver up north who has plants going from clones we gave him of our plants. His Streawberry Blue is super cropped at just over 8 foot. It was touching the lights at 10 foot before he super cropped it. The Medical 1024's, White Widows and Moby Dick's that he has are all nearly 5 foot tall and 5 foot in dia. Been vegging them since late December. He just borrowed my microscope to check trichs. Thinking he is getting ready to cut/trim as well. And MDVL (my financee) is also his patient, so she gets first choice of 3 of his plants. They look to be at 1-1/2 to 2 lb producers. I will check in on your progress in a bit brother. Good job on the grow.

I hear ya bro. We simply put them on the kitchen table, snap some shots, and start cutting. Sold the last two ounces of our Medical 1024 yesterday to another caregiver. She hermied on us in that last heat spell. We have another caregiver up north who has plants going from clones we gave him of our plants. His Streawberry Blue is super cropped at just over 8 foot. It was touching the lights at 10 foot before he super cropped it. The Medical 1024's, White Widows and Moby Dick's that he has are all nearly 5 foot tall and 5 foot in dia. Been vegging them since late December. He just borrowed my microscope to check trichs. Thinking he is getting ready to cut/trim as well. And MDVL (my financee) is also his patient, so she gets first choice of 3 of his plants. They look to be at 1-1/2 to 2 lb producers. I will check in on your progress in a bit brother. Good job on the grow.

wow............ anyway i can see pics of them?? sounds BEAUTIFUL!! i have some moby going right now, and some 3D as well. very excited about the new additions to the room.

I have tried to get pics, but never had the camera with me when we visited. Or if I did, I got to stoned to remember to take pics...lol. He just bought a new driod phone, so I expect pics from him soon. You are gonna love the Moby Dick. It is definately one of my favorite plants. Ours was from Dinafem and is easy to grow, they can get huge, and the smoke is great! Very tolerant strain, easy, uplifting stone that creeps and stays for 3-4 hours off 3 hits.

I have tried to get pics, but never had the camera with me when we visited. Or if I did, I got to stoned to remember to take pics...lol. He just bought a new driod phone, so I expect pics from him soon. You are gonna love the Moby Dick. It is definately one of my favorite plants. Ours was from Dinafem and is easy to grow, they can get huge, and the smoke is great! Very tolerant strain, easy, uplifting stone that creeps and stays for 3-4 hours off 3 hits.

yeah, ive tasted it before..... and then last month it just happened to be a freebie from the attitude so i couldnt resist..... i been looking for another widow male to cross with a clone of the monster, so i picked them up, and got the moby and 3d free....... just cant be beat!!

Back
Top Bottom