Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

Not sure, he was so psyched to broadcast, but must have had technical difficulties.

Maybe the scissor hash took over ;)

Not sure, he was so psyched to broadcast, but must have had technical difficulties.

Maybe the scissor hash took over ;)

Ha. Would think it's something a little more serious don't you? I would have expected him to at least check-in to post the final harvest amount. As you mentioned, he was all over the site doing promotion and getting everyone "revved" up for 420.

I've learned in the short amount of time I've been here, when people just "disappear" overnight, it makes for some nice hair-pulling drama. In fact, I just want the "dude" to check-in and let us know everything is cool.

Wishing good thoughts and keeping an eye out for his (eventual) return.

SF

I don't want to assume the worst.

Sending positive energy through the universe to the bubble grower and his 6 footer ;)

He's a legal MMJ grower in Michigan and hopefully we'll have the video archive to check out.

Thats looks so good BubbleGrower very beautiful man!!! I would love to have my plants come out like that. How was the harvest on 420??
What kinda nutes did you use?

Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!

hey everybody!! i'm alive!!

wow... a 420 to remember thats for sure. first let me apologize about the live feed on here. we did get it embedded into the MMMJ site, so it worked, but i'm not entirely sure why we couldn't get it going here. well, the tech/video guy explained it to me, but all i heard was the word "parse" about 100 times and something about dialect and parameters?? anyways, i think 420mag was doing something to tweek the new site (love it btw) and at the same time they were doing that ,we did something to mess it up on our end. not to worry though, we do have the video and some pics, and i will be going through what we have today and posting it for you..... also, I WILL HAVE THE FINAL WEIGHT TODAY AS WELL!! thanks all for voting... the well wishers that came it at over 7oz.'s are a little high though i expect.... we'll see for sure in a few hours. anyways.... im on my new laptop now.... thanks to a 420 accident that about had me in tears.

BIG speaker+gravity=crushed laptop. write that down. could come in handy someday.

yeah, around 4:30 we were just wrapping things up, and BOOM..... there went my computer. all of my personal pics had been loaded onto it, and im sure i will get them back, just gonna have to find someone to to it because i have no clue how.... and the screen is shattered. soooooo, for today, i will post some pics that others took of the event, and i will also edit down that video and get it uploaded for all of ya today as well.

thanks for keeping the positive vibe flowing while i was computer shopping.... so many times i have seen someone disappear for a few days and thought the worst..... but you guys kept it flowing.

i will have the DIY video for the 12 site bubble set-up all wrapped up in the next couple days as well...... but today is all about trimming those monster cat tails, and getting the weight so i can distribute it properly and keep everyone safe and happy.

hope you all had a great 420!! mine ended up costing me about $600 for the new computer, but it's one i will never forget!!

just a few pics to whet the appetite...these were actually still on the memory card and never got loaded onto the computer before it got crushed:

playing around with backgrounds.... we ended up using a P.O.W./M.I.A. flag :)
IMG_38692.jpg

IMG_38732.jpg

this shows 2 strings.... there are actually 5 strings... better pics to come..
IMG_38742.jpg

IMG_38762.jpg

Whew bro, good to hear ur aaight. Sucks about the laptop. Thats alot of budz man, that'd keep me in a happy state. U def have the green thumb.

Whew bro, good to hear ur aaight. Sucks about the laptop. Thats alot of budz man, that'd keep me in a happy state. U def have the green thumb.

thanks for the props charlie mopps. hey, i made a rhyme!! :)

yeah she was a bigger one.... gonna have arthritis AND carpeltunnel before today is over :cheer:

i love the new laptop.... toshiba satellite (for those who care)..... i'm just waiting to get all my goodies from the old one back.

this is about 1/3 of the lowers...............

seriously.... better pics to come.
0423000844.jpg

0420001917a.jpg

this is probably the 6th or 7th biggest cola....... the 2 biggest ones side-by-side were wider than a one gallon milk jug.

0423000928.jpg

one of the 2 main colas:

biggun.jpg

more to come in a bit......... gotta get to trimming!! fresh case of mason jars to fill today!!

BUBBLEGROWER!!!
I am so happy to see that you are alive an kickin,
Glad to see you have been productive, just probably 4x busier than usual, lol
and that sucks about your laptop, but you got it figured out!
Well im excited to see final weigh in, that cola is HUGE!! i can litterly only imagine the stink that you are experiencing this morning lol
well get them pics comin, for real i thought you dipped on the whole thing, or got in trouble or something honestly but that cool you are not man.

I just collect all the jam jars i use wash out, stack em on a shelf and until now just bought the oz's and filled em. Now I'm growin, I should be able to stock em myself....! :D Another week I'll update as well....Ive got a female!:goodjob::peacetwo::cheer::roorrip::grinjoint:

Isnt it so exciting to grow dope!?!!

Then the crop comes in, BIG SMILES!!!

:popcorn:Barring the slight technical and laptop issues, glad everything went well. Cant wait to see those pix and vid.:popcorn: :rollit:

Nice Harvest! The buds look tasteeee. And leaving that nice long stem will make for a nice slow dry - should be very pleasing.

:cool:

Can't wait to see some vid. And of course - the numbers on the yield.

Shame 'bout the puter. Cool you got a new one. And, yes - shouldn't be too tough to get your stuff off the old.

:peacetwo::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom