Bubble Grower is Gonna Harvest a 6 Footer on 4-20-2010 - Tons of Pics!

WHAT'S THE FINAL WEIGHT GOING TO BE???

• less than 3 ounces

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 3-4 ounces

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 4-5 ounces

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • 5-6 ounces

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • 6-7 ounces

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 7 ounces

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: bubblegrower IS GONNA HARVEST A 6 FOOTER ON 4-20-2010 -- TONS OF PICS!!!

hey BG, what strain is that monster anyway. ReP

hey BG, what strain is that monster anyway. ReP

HI MILLER!! im gonna save us both a few mins. here and just copy and paste:

she is TALL and is a sativa dom. personal cross. She was grown from seed, and vegged under a 400w MH for 29 days and then went under a 400w HPS and 4-20-2010 will be her 62nd and final day in flowering. Grown in a 10 gallon sterilite tote (with a 2nd plant from the same seed stock that did very well, just not as well) and TONS of bubbles i use the lucas formula for nutes, and add G.H. Koolbloom at 1/4 teaspoon/gallon for the final 4 weeks, and despite an ongoing spidermite problem, and keeping her tied up so she doesn't cover a 6 foot wide area, it was a fairly simple grow. Her dad is a wonderful pheno from the Nirvana White Widow pool, and her mom is one of the highest yielding indoor sativa plants i have ever had. 4-6 ounces CONSTANTLY using the same grow methods as stated above in an 98 day complete cycle. (2 weeks in the clone chamber, 2 weeks in veg, and 68 days in flower).... i just couldn't resist playing mr. scientist and crossing that monster with a widow daddy, and this is the result.

HOPE THAT DID IT FOR YA!!:welcome::welcome:

nice man thats good lookin out, yeah im on my first grow with all sh nutes and what not, some cfl's. Im hoping for just an oz or two lol you got some mighty colas on that bad girl..

nice man thats good lookin out, yeah im on my first grow with all sh nutes and what not, some cfl's. Im hoping for just an oz or two lol you got some mighty colas on that bad girl..

just stopped by your pad..... looking swell! keep up the good work!! we are here to help if needed!! :nicethread::bravo:

ive been kinda lazy lately on updating. they are about 7-9 inches tall. i just threw them into flowering like 3 days ago, just flushed my res with bloom n micro nutes, hoping to see some sexing soon. i wont have no christmas trees like that lol way more micro. my leaves been turnin alil yellow, i know they wanna keep vegging but i dont want them too big.

ive been kinda lazy lately on updating. they are about 7-9 inches tall. i just threw them into flowering like 3 days ago, just flushed my res with bloom n micro nutes, hoping to see some sexing soon. i wont have no christmas trees like that lol way more micro. my leaves been turnin alil yellow, i know they wanna keep vegging but i dont want them too big.

i will be sure to pay extra close attention.... see if i can see anything.

just got a pic up, lol i had to fight my lazyness and just did it. got a pic of where im at so far. check it out

"widow-pic-bump".... is that a term yet?? tis' NOW!!

here is some white widow i had the pleasure to visit the other day in a friends op. super clean room.... i struggled to not drool on his spot-free flooring. i never did ask what the breeder was.... how absent minded of me. i will ask today.

IMG_37361.jpg

tired of pics yet??

this was her a couple weeks ago. as you can see she got a little mouthy with me so i tied her up like the griswolds christmas tree and started to mount her on the roof of the car..... she quickly apologized for her foul mouth, and we made amends shortly after.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ???????????

IMG_3392.jpg

id drive down to MI just to SMELL that beaut. lol

id drive down to MI just to SMELL that beaut. lol

HAHA..... not much need to drive all that ways... just open your window.... dont care where in the world you are.... you will get a whiff. she stinks. a lot...
i mean..... a lot a lot.... ALMOST to the point of not being pleasant anymore. (and it takes a strong odor to me ME say that)

smells like a pine tree took a shit in a coconut.

major vote swing over the last 24 hours..... lotta people have been choosing "more than 7 ounces" last night and today.......... hmmmmm ????

probably just a large group of "extreme well wishers"

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

just stepped outside....got a northbound wind from the south...pretty sure it smelt like heaven...lol quite possibly that very same stankkk haha

OH and i voted more than 7oz, dude that looks like a HP in my eyes. maybe not dried manufactured bud, but idk like i said, not the most experienced.

OH and i voted more than 7oz, dude that looks like a HP in my eyes. maybe not dried manufactured bud, but idk like i said, not the most experienced.

thanks for voting!! the poll makes it so fun for me, because as a grower, and of course because i handle the plant in person, i pretty much know what the weight will be..... i may be off by 15-20 grams..... but i think i know. and its fun to see people coming in with such a wide range.....

it's the small things in life that make us smile sometimes............ :ganjamon:

thanks for voting!! the poll makes it so fun for me, because as a grower, and of course because i handle the plant in person, i pretty much know what the weight will be..... i may be off by 15-20 grams..... but i think i know. and its fun to see people coming in with such a wide range.....

it's the small things in life that make us smile sometimes............ :ganjamon:

Any insider trading ? First place is an e-joint ? Looking forward to Tuesday.:cheer: :yahoo::popcorn:

Any insider trading ? First place is an e-joint ? Looking forward to Tuesday.:cheer: :yahoo::popcorn:

:yahoo:

WELCOME ABOARD DOWG!!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

just a touch out of focus..... but im getting there i think.

IMG_3761.jpg

well i'll be damned..... i didn't notice this until i actually uploaded, posted, and just viewed the pick..... ran to check the bud to confirm....

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEED!!:yummy:
IMG_37611.jpg

MOMMY MOMMY!! THERE"S A MONSTER IN MY CLOSET!!!

0418002122.jpg

Hey BG I'm in brother. I have been off for a few days and catching up. Looks like a plan for 420. I''ll be watching! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom