Bubblegummer Deficiency?

desiBud420

What deficiency is this? Lowest leaves are slowly turning yellow. Its still in Veg, and most leaves near the bottom are drooping. I gently water the beast having learnt from my other 2 in flowering, and 3 clones from overwatering and a fungus gnat explosion 2 weeks back. Pot seems fairly light for its size and by weight its time to water. That might be the drooping, but what of the leaf discoloration.. Cal/Mag? I cant get Cal/Mag here, maybe an alternative/organix solution if that is the case. If not please advise.

Strain -Bubblegummer
# Of Plant 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Veg
Bucket Size - 5 Gal
Lights - Natural sunlight from 6am till 5pm, then moved inside under (2) 800W output CFL's (warm white)
Nutrients - Growmore 20-20-20 (I use only half doses and dilute it down to avoid nute burn at any stage)
Medium - Not sure..
PPM-n/a
RH - 50% inside tent, 70% outside (last week was cloudy upto 80% RH)
Room Temp - 68-80 (outside temp about the same if not slightly higher in the day - Northern Pakistan)
Solution Temp - n/a
Room Size - DIY home tent. approx 8'x4'
Pest - spider mites on some leaves. first spray of Acetamiprid 20% SP, yesterday. next spray day after.

Photo_01-03-2016_6_16_23_pm.jpg
Photo_01-03-2016_6_16_48_pm.jpg
Photo_01-03-2016_6_16_54_pm.jpg
Photo_01-03-2016_6_17_44_pm.jpg
Photo_20-03-2016_11_21_14_pm.jpg
Photo_20-03-2016_11_22_19_pm.jpg

some leaves look like the plant needs more nitrogen , some leaves look like mite damage , and another leaf looks lie light bleaching .

when you do the second round of spray keep a clone or two off her so you have something to fall back on
i dont really use cal/mag because im a weirdo and use baby milk formula lol but it works for me , ill always feed my plants this 3/4 times in their life cycle maybe more. if you can get some 2 scoops per liter
also check your ph going in and the run off ph thi will let you know asap what going on :thumb:

Looks like she's just generally deficient to me. I'm seeing phos deficiency, nitrogen deficiency, cal and mag deficiencies. I would bump the nutrient concentration up a bit.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom