Bud prices?

When I was in Brighton, the best buds cost no more than £140 an Oz ! Scuff £120, Charras £120 and shitty old block Hash £70.
Glasgow used to be 120 - 160 an o, but quality varied and was sometimes damp. Mind you I had a good mate with good connects so I might've been paying bottom end. Don't know what it's like now though.

Prices are crazy though on the street level, too many wee bams running about chasing the paper and bumping the price up.

Gotta grow yer own if you want quality, quantity and the best price - almost free .

I noticed the quality of buds was either fantastic or straight up junk ! I always loved my black Hash, that mid '80's Red Seal buzz was hard to whack. I had a mate who always seemed to be able to get it. I got a big tax rebate and bought a 9 bar of it, I was eating it and plodding about like a big loved up Hippo

Glasgow used to be 120 - 160 an o, but quality varied and was sometimes damp. Mind you I had a good mate with good connects so I might've been paying bottom end. Don't know what it's like now though.

Prices are crazy though on the street level, too many wee bams running about chasing the paper and bumping the price up.

Gotta grow yer own if you want quality, quantity and the best price - almost free .
I have a mate in Edinburgh who grows seriously boss weed, he says the wee Neds are a nightmare too

I have a mate in Edinburgh who grows seriously boss weed, he says the wee Neds are a nightmare too
It's that whole gangster mentality, making that paper etc etc blah blah blah. It's why I do my own stuff now, get the strains I want and not spend a fortune.

Weed has to be the one market that doesn't play by the rules of supply and demand - seems like everyone is supplying and still the price is stuck at 10 a g on the street.

I've heard the new trend in the UK is supposedly imported medical from the US and sells for stupid money - £50 on the eighth and up.
Comes in medical containers like from a dispensary. Except you can easy buy 100 pots online for a few quid, bosh out a few labels on the printer calling it "mega-choco-latte-cheese-cookie-ice-cream (hatstand cut)" and now yer shite cheese or ammo stash is worth 10 times what it is was before.

How would you even get a load of those medical containers full on a plane and into the UK ? Some people need to just ask themselves 'how ?'
Hahaha exactly. Like I can appreciate the dark web exists etc, but shipping bud isn't easy, especially not in amounts that would be worthwhile to a reseller.

My bet is it's just stuff grown here relabeled or maybe even using the seeds but still made here.

The mad thing is it's all just hype, hacks of clones and selfed cuts. When you look at the lineage of some of these elite strains they've got so many parents in common. The gene pool is becoming seriously limited - that's why I'm going to start breeding my own, to get strains I want but without compromising the genetic diversity.

I mean did we come all this way just to end up like McDonald's potato farmers, forcing a genetically unstable monoculture that has to be babied to harvest and all tastes and effects the same? Screw that.

you people are killing me! funny people, I like it yes I do. $200/oz. in in almost Juarez Mex/NM, course home grown is free.
Once you have all the equipment its just a case of patience and a bit of care. I have no idea what price weed is here as I don't buy it ! There is a big Meth culture here and it seems to be more available than weed. I certainly don't want to have anything to do with buying weed off a dealer who also sells other stuff. The town I live in is really quite small and everyone knows everyone elses business. Being seen coming and going from a dealers house is not an option, gossip spreads way too fast !

Alberta Canada here, depends on if you go street $150-$200/oz, or licensed producer which varies drastically. Highest price I've seen street wise is $240 for "tuna can Kush".

Back
Top Bottom