Bud Size Not Overwhelming - Why? Not enough light? Strain? Pots too small?

the reason for few bud sites is a lack of phosphorus in the first weeks of flowering which energize the plant and produce more sites, the way to make sure you existing buds swell up nicely is to add potassium after week 5 in flowering because potassium is what allows the plant to push the stored sugars to the buds

So I was hoping this would have turned out better but I will post it anyway.

I have an auto in flower right now but it is really still early flower I think. It is my first auto so I am kind of flying blind. I took a pic of it and if you look close it has nt stacked yet and is still rather thin. Then 12 hours later I added the tea brew I linked above. I did not put in the Kelp additive because about a day before the pic I added some Nirvana which is basically Alfalfa and Kelp. The I waited 24 hours and started the whole tent on its first night cycle. They just woke up and I took a pic again. so 36 hours after the tea and 12 of that was night and you can see it is stacking well and filling in. I had to use a different camera that isn't as good for the second one so it is kind of hard to do an apples to apples comparison. The real power in this stuff will be 2 weeks down the road.

Oh and I would add I really used a lot of sugar this time. I wanted to make sure the stuff didn't burn.

But since we were talking about it and I was about to add it I took some pics for you.

upright1.jpg

Then 24 hours more light and 12 hours of sleep.

upright48hrs.jpg

:goodluck:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom