Budfarmer's Very First Grow! Bruce Banner, Mars 300W LED, Soil

Planet earth is the shit. I still haven't watched part 2 but I've got it on my hard drive love that show.
Man it's awesome, smoke up and enjoy .

Im working on setting up the gopro just trying to figure out best location.

Not much to update other then planting the germinated Cindy in her first home. Hope to see a sprout in the next few days as she's my gaurenteed female

My small fan I had literally fried as soon as I started using it so a new one arrives tomorrow then I can get the air moving in the tent and strengthen those plants!

The one seed that hasn't sprouted yet I'm starting to think is a loss. But good news is the twisted one does look like it's slowly straightening/growing up

I took my first measurement of the one seedling. I figured it would be nice to track the growth as I go. And maybe I'm just a little OCD haha

Also loving the Wi-Fi surge protector so far! Love the convience it adds and being able to shut things on and off even when not at home is pretty sweet.
I'll include updated pictures even tho they may seem similar to the others.
1134643ec93e42c54dee0cb328a9a615.jpg
2e56e825cca6a058173fd77af5395c53.jpg

Im working on setting up the gopro just trying to figure out best location.

Not much to update other then planting the germinated Cindy in her first home. Hope to see a sprout in the next few days as she's my gaurenteed female

My small fan I had literally fried as soon as I started using it so a new one arrives tomorrow then I can get the air moving in the tent and strengthen those plants!

The one seed that hasn't sprouted yet I'm starting to think is a loss. But good news is the twisted one does look like it's slowly straightening/growing up

I took my first measurement of the one seedling. I figured it would be nice to track the growth as I go. And maybe I'm just a little OCD haha

Also loving the Wi-Fi surge protector so far! Love the convience it adds and being able to shut things on and off even when not at home is pretty sweet.
I'll include updated pictures even tho they may seem similar to the others.
1134643ec93e42c54dee0cb328a9a615.jpg
2e56e825cca6a058173fd77af5395c53.jpg

It is a good start:thumb:

Quick update. Bruce banner is growing great so far. The twisted does not seem like it will make it so just the one left will be viable pending gender.

The Cindy 99 is now under the light and doing great as well.

I'm currently dealing with dryer humidity so just trying to keep my plants watered properly and avoiding dry soil
66bb3e5978fe8bbdb145665042c8eaf7.jpg
9612fd2b0a03ad690721de435638fbd4.jpg
a743d5089b40418c70c5c7fba0b851e1.jpg

Nice coming along! They look happy so far!

Crazy how quick they grow! Think I'm almost ready to transfer the Bruce banner to it's 3 gallon home.

Very happy with the results so far!
16e21164e4a6d974385ce0a72929e948.jpg

Crazy how quick they grow! Think I'm almost ready to transfer the Bruce banner to it's 3 gallon home.

Very happy with the results so far!
16e21164e4a6d974385ce0a72929e948.jpg
Your plants are looking good !!I'm growing with 2mars hydro 300w and they seem to love it ... I'm flipping next week so that will be the true test of these lights !!

Your plants are looking good !!I'm growing with 2mars hydro 300w and they seem to love it ... I'm flipping next week so that will be the true test of these lights !!
Thanks! Drop back in and let me know how it works out for you! I have the one mars 300 now. Would like to see what I can get out of this grow before I invest more money into it but ultimately I'd like another 300 or another more powerful light and run the two. If I see a slow down or stunt in this grow I'll add one before hand.

Nice broad leaves already! Happy girl!

Nice work farmer!

Is that the ORIGINAL Bruce Banner that you are running, or one of the others? Got a chance to buy 10 regular ORIGINAL Bruce banner seeds for $122 USD. Wondering if it is good to do right now, as I have lights to buy for my flowering area, but since they are hard to come by, it might be wise...

Decisions, decisions....

*.*.* Cedru *.*.*

Is that the ORIGINAL Bruce Banner that you are running, or one of the others? Got a chance to buy 10 regular ORIGINAL Bruce banner seeds for $122 USD. Wondering if it is good to do right now, as I have lights to buy for my flowering area, but since they are hard to come by, it might be wise...

Decisions, decisions....

*.*.* Cedru *.*.*
I'll be honest I'm not sure. I got these from a friend and not sure where or who he got them from.

Back
Top Bottom